This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    The most genuine group in all of boxing. Their influence is growing by the day. They almost single handedly have forced some fights to happen. The hate for them grows as their influence in boxing has grown of course. Steve Kim. You're next *****!

How do they do that? They have influence with promoters? Organisations? The boxers themselves. Are they all over the world or just a number of few executives etc? Please enlighten me if you know more.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      I googled and research this morning and finally found another website that said "Lion's den boxing community". I still don't know if they are a group, Youtube channel, Charlo brothers followers etc I dont know what they do or why they are referred to as LDBC. Are they a group of boxing fans? Online boxing chatters? Podcast etc
      i read " #LDBC " all the time on twitter, just found out today what it meant. will keep researching

Comment

Lady Destroyin' Big C*ck is what I'm hearin'

Comment

everyday brothers who have a passion for the sport and bring the other side of the spectrum when it comes to boxing news, as long as espn and the rest of these big sites gave one sided opinions to boxing fans it was okay. no idea why these guys have to be labeled thugs or a threat. smh they are growing daily and not only provide good news but also advice that helps men in life. can they be a bit biased at times? of course but who in the hell isn't at times? you guys can be biased but when someone else is they are racist. what a bunch of clowns! there are plenty of biased boxing sites on youtube. the LDBC got you cats shook and their influence is the reason certain promoters are on the ropes, u may not want to see or admit it but its happening

Comment

i only listen to a few channels:

boxing beats & rhymes:

MrNattyturna1:

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
              Pro black YouTube boxing community. I used to follow them before I knew their agenda.
              so when they get on AB, Thurman, aj and mayweather for their fkery whats the agenda then? whats wrong with blacks being pro black? every other race can love themselves but when blacks do it, its a big issue, what are we to do? if we are killing eachother its ridiculed but when we love eachother and take pride in ourselves its ridiculed! we treat other races with respect but we cant love our own people and be vocal about it after this atrocious history in the country?????? im not trying to argue but can you please explain why this is an issue?

Comment

Its just a group of black youtube guys who talk boxing. I remember watching their live stream after the Lomachenko-Rigondeaux fight and they were really shook up, one of the dudes sounded like he was about to cry his voice was quivering and everything.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                  everyday brothers who have a passion for the sport and bring the other side of the spectrum when it comes to boxing news, as long as espn and the rest of these big sites gave one sided opinions to boxing fans it was okay. no idea why these guys have to be labeled thugs or a threat. smh they are growing daily and not only provide good news but also advice that helps men in life. can they be a bit biased at times? of course but who in the hell isn't at times? you guys can be biased but when someone else is they are racist. what a bunch of clowns! there are plenty of biased boxing sites on youtube. the LDBC got you cats shook and their influence is the reason certain promoters are on the ropes, u may not want to see or admit it but its happening
                  what? how? i didn't even know what the LDBC was until today

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    what? how? i didn't even know what the LDBC was until today
                    not you but a lot of people on youtube who have channels speak on them daily

Comment

Sounds like something to check out.......

Comment

Working...
                      X