Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'll Rain Down Hell on Wilder, F*** Him Up Real Bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    You dont rate Charlie Z over Breazeales family or the hooker ?
    I forgot all about Charlie Z fair play ..

Comment

• Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
      Aj never got a restraining order against Wilder that was completely made up by Wilder however ..

Breaezles wife and kids did get one to prevent Wilder and his gang showing up to attack then again which is a shame as they would have been the best opponents on his record well at least since that hooker he strangled.
      lol@you having to explain it after I told u not to bother because I already knew that....

you sound shook and desperate

Comment

• wilder has everyone shook

first he was afraid of Ortiz and couldn't beat him....now Ortiz is 78 years old and gassing after 30 seconds..lolol

you are all a bunch of shook ones

Comment

• I stand by my initial prediction: Deontay Wilder will KO Anthony Joshua, if they ever fight.

Comment

• Love AJ but I think Wilder will KO him in this fight. Wilder can go 20 rds & can take a punch. AJ is still raw. His handlers should wait until next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              You dont rate Charlie Z over Breazeales family or the hooker ?
              Charlie > hooker > Breazeale wife > police officer who arrested Deontay for drugs.

Comment

• “I ain’t got nothing to lose...", yeah, your three belts and your fanbase doesn't mean much, huh? Something tells me he is going with the wrong mindset for this fight

Comment

• Originally posted by mvooom View Post
                  Alot of you are saying this is how he should fight, I don't think so. He should walk him down but not get overly aggressive with the punches.

What happens if he fires hell at the super athletic Wilder who may just block or jump around the ring and AJ gasses out trying to keep up?

What happens if Wilder fights fire with fire, both men get hurt, recovers and AJ gasses out?

He did it with Klitschko and was extremely exhausted. I believe Klitschko knocked him down the next round.

Anyways, i want Wilder to win so good luck to AJ.
                  That's the problem when you have such a disadvantage, you have to risk everything because only one gameplan can work

Comment

• WOW! AJ talking that smack! I think he's on to something, its his best bet to jump on Wilder early, but not as haphazard as he makes it sound (determining to hurt him early on with relentless pressure might not neccesarily work right away - and thats OK). Wilder reads those relentless combinations well and stops pressure combos in their tracks with well timed honed counter hooks - even doing so off-balanced. But why not keep his attack strategy a secret?? Talk smack but don't give strategic info away.......his whole crew can't help themselves with the self exposing "talking."

Anyway, I hope the "technical jargon" consists of stringent random 24/7 drug testing, because a potential gamma radiation fueled PED onslaught by The Incredible Bulk will definitely not be something Wilder has EVER experienced in his career! I'll be rooting for the skinny superhero to pull out the win against the coddled pampered money hungry one who physically "looks" like he should definitely be winning this matchup........Make the fight happen already and may the best man WIN!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      How, when you won't even have a face to face in the ring? As your daddy said, they're keeping you away from that man for now.
                      Cringe level 10 billion

Comment

Working...
                      X