Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fight Against Breazeale Possible If Joshua Isn't Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
    There is a huge American bias - Wilder has to be portrayed as someone Joshua is ducking - when meanwhile Hearn traveled to the U.S. to negotiate the fight and Wilder won't leave home for anything - not even for a career payday against Dillian or to hype the Joshua fight by confronting him in the ring afterwards.

They did the same thing with Mayweather v. Pacquiao. They are even calling Joshua's masterful and dominating performance over Parker "boring." Meanwhile, when Floyd fights every fight of his career tactically - they always talk about his ring generalship.

Joshua has 4 titles and Wilder is won and his defending his belts against non-athletic tomato cans. I'd actually rather like to see Wilder fight Parker in New Zealand but he wouldn't have the guts.
    The reports from the time Eddie Hearn came to the U.S were that Wilder Joshua was NOT discussed. Wilder himself said that the only fighter that E. Hearn brought up was Whyte. That also corresponded with the twitter/Instagram battle between Hearn, Wilder, and Dibella regarding a $3M dollar offer for a Whyte fight. Hearn has not disputed any of that. As a matter of fact he corroborated that his dad spoke to Finkel about numbers being ran and that he decided that it wasn't worth it because of Wilder's 50-50 demand.

Also, Wilder and Dibellla are on record stating that they are ok with the fight being in the UK.

So why is it so hard for you to reflect Hearn's own words in your posts? Don't let facts get in the way of your narrative though.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      There is a huge American bias - Wilder has to be portrayed as someone Joshua is ducking - when meanwhile Hearn traveled to the U.S. to negotiate the fight and Wilder won't leave home for anything - not even for a career payday against Dillian or to hype the Joshua fight by confronting him in the ring afterwards.

They did the same thing with Mayweather v. Pacquiao. They are even calling Joshua's masterful and dominating performance over Parker "boring." Meanwhile, when Floyd fights every fight of his career tactically - they always talk about his ring generalship.

Joshua has 4 titles and Wilder is won and his defending his belts against non-athletic tomato cans. I'd actually rather like to see Wilder fight Parker in New Zealand but he wouldn't have the guts.
      One hundred percent

Look at the website for example

They are trying to portray Joshua and Hearn in a negative way by selecting quotes

Yet with wilder they make excuses such as his thread title

If Joshua said this, there would be no if at the end

I can’t wait for Joshua to end this stupidity by beating wilder, even then they will portray something negative

Comment

UK fans are starting to remind me of Pacquiao fans..

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          yeah, because IBO isn't corrupt as ****, which is why people tend to use their computerized rankings, and Ring, like IBO ranks the whole division and not just who they think the number one contender should be.

But you guys pick and choose when the WBC ranking is legit or not. When Steverne was Wilders mandatory, WBC rankings were a joke. Now that Whyte is #1 contender, they're legit.

That being said though, I could use the WBC rankings if you like, since they show how far apart these two fighters are

1. Whyte
          2. Breaz
          You would have to be idiotic to think Whyte and fatzeale are in the same boat.

Since losing to AJ he has faced Bacurin, Allen, Lewison, Chisora (former title challenger and top 10 contender), Tann, Helenius (highly regarded fighter) and Browne (former belt holder). Along the way he picked up a British title and the WBC silver.

Compare that to moobzeale, since losing toAJ has had just 2 fights and both have been against bums. I mean, literally 2 journeymen. On what basis is he even close to Whyte?

Oh and what was Wilder's statement? He wanted to fight the best, so if he cant get AJ, why would he look for the worst rather than the next best?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post

Since losing to AJ he has faced Bacurin, Allen, Lewison, Chisora (former title challenger and top 10 contender), Tann, Helenius (highly regarded fighter) and Browne (former belt holder). Along the way he picked up a British title and the WBC silver.

Compare that to moobzeale, since losing toAJ has had just 2 fights and both have been against bums. I mean, literally 2 journeymen. On what basis is he even close to Whyte?

Oh and what was Wilder's statement? He wanted to fight the best, so if he cant get AJ,why would he look for the worst rather than the next best?
            Because he doesn't want to put his pension fund(AJ fight) at risk.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
              One hundred percent

Look at the website for example

They are trying to portray Joshua and Hearn in a negative way by selecting quotes

Yet with wilder they make excuses such as his thread title

If Joshua said this, there would be no if at the end

I can’t wait for Joshua to end this stupidity by beating wilder, even then they will portray something negative
              There are many who choose to click on articles, read them through, and for an opinion based on what the fighters and promoters say. There are also many who seek out the interviews for which these quotes are taken from, most of them end up on youtube, and see the context for which these quotes are taken from.

Those that do both seem to come to the conclusion that Wilder wants to fight Joshua next and that Joshua likely wants to fight Wilder next. They also come to the conclusion that Hearn views the Wilder fight as "dangerous" and because of the danger would prefer to maximize his monetary profit by getting another Joshua fight in before fighting Wilder and by having Wilder fight Whyte in the UK.

It's not the media, it's not crazy Wilder fans. Its a promoter seeking to manipulate the public to maximize his financial gain. It will only stop when real boxing fans stop supporting the promoter and start supporting the sport. The sport deserves a unified heavyweight champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk.. View Post
                Because he doesn't want to put his pension fund(AJ fight) at risk.
                I know this, the idiotic americans and blacks dont, thats the issue

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post

Oh and what was Wilder's statement? He wanted to fight the best, so if he cant get AJ, why would he look for the worst rather than the next best?
                  I'm just posting the rankings. Seems everyone has them neck and neck.

WBC:
                  1. Whyte
                  2. Breazeale

Ring:
                  6. Whyte
                  8. Breazeale

IBO:
                  5. Breazeale
                  7. Whyte

IBF:
                  4. Breazeale
                  6. Whyte

WBO:
                  2, Breazeale
                  4. Whyte

I'd post the WBA, but it's just a ****ing joke. Whyte is listed 8th, and Breazeale is not ranked. That's fine, but my issue is that Oquendo is listed 2nd, and hasn't had a match in 4 years. Trevor Bryan is ranked 5th and Guillermo Jones is somehow ranked 11th. So I think we can both agree that the WBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    In B4 UK Nuthuggers come in here and say that Wilder is ducking Whyte even though they're basically ranked the same

Ring Magazine:
                    Whyte - 6
                    Breaz - 8

IBO:
                    Whyte - 7
                    Breaz - 5
                    And yet the windmill wankers claim "AJ ducked Ortiz" even though he was fighting Pulev who was his mandatory?!!!..SMH Windmill was too scared to come to the UK to face AJ and now he's too scared to face Whyte? LOL no doubt bumsquad is gonna have their excuses ready like this clown right here

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post

1. Get your facts straight, on of Breazeale's two last fights was against an undefeated up and comer from Poland who was ranked in the top 10 of the IBO at the time of the fight.

2. You just listed a bunch of nobodies and C level fighters to justify Whyte as something better than Breazeale. You know, there is a reason only British fighters hold the British titles.

3. I get it. You dislike Wilder. Please just state your real reasons instead of the bs boxing positions you take. Or is it you dislike him because he's a threat to Joshua.

Comment

Working...
                      X