Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Skipping Cardiff is Bull****, Doesn't Want Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    These Brits are cowards. Wilder should just focus on defending his title and move on.
    Deontay isn't coming because the fight with AJ seems like a reality now and he doesn't want to know. Plus, he knows Dillian is going to be there so he **** himself and cried off.

But the Brits are cowards? Hahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by sotgoda View Post
      I have seen promoters lie but this pathetic human being called Eddie takes the cake - a pathological liar to the core, with lying ingrained in his DNA. He knows he is a liar - what is sadder is the pathetic and disgraceful folks that drink the koolaid that he sells. You cannot watch the interview and not see what a terrible and spoiled human being Eddie is. He must be used to people bowing down to his lies. Wilder does not answer to stupid Eddie. Not now, not ever. At this rate, most true Wilder fans may not care about the fight anymore. A ducking and juicing J can keep on his track of running. Wilder is no one's slave - not now, not ever. Y'all delusional and pathetic AJ fans (not the genuine boxing fans) can say whatever you want - no one cares.
      You just gave us an example of what a pathetic excuse for a human you actually are.

AJ isn't ducking, he just isn't into Deontay getting in the ring without a deal in place. But he still said he was welcome if he really insisted.

They were willing to sit down after the fight and thrash out a deal if he really wanted the fight. But he's not coming any more. Pathetic.

Have you got any proof that AJ is on performance enhancers? Or do you just like throwing disgusting accusations at people?

Comment

• Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
        Love of money is the root of all evil
        Yeah, that's why Deontay refuses to fight unless he gets an unfair slice of the pie even though he's nowhere near to AJ's level in earning power.

Wilder is a two-bit nobody who doesn't want the fight unless he gets a retirement cheque.

I guess Wilder can get back to fighting people nobody cares about like the rest of his **** career.

Comment

• Originally posted by club fighter View Post
          Have you noticed that AJ is only days away from the biggest fight of his career and all the AJ troll boys can think about is who? ................

They're just replying to all the Wilderstans and their claims of ducking.

If everybody refused to reply to the bull**** you'd use that as a reason of them being scarred of the fight. You can't win with you freaks so it's better to just laugh at you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            These Brits are cowards. Wilder should just focus on defending his title and move on.
            True he should defend his title against guys that Joshua has already defeated in his WBC rankings .

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
              Wait, didn't Hearn say not to come, now he's saying to come? Dang that sounds gay. Anyway, he's making it so Wilder wouldn't want to come now after that rant. Not sure why he's chomping at the bit so hard over this.
              When did Hearn tell him not to come?

He was supposed to do commentating for SKY.

I think you're living in a dream world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                Wilder is right not to go. There's pushing for a fighting, and then there's begging. You don't want to get to the point of begging coz then people will step all over you like a door mat.

If I am Wilder from now on I don't want anything to do with AJ and Eddie Hearn. I don't talk about them, and don't comment on their fights/events, I don't associate myself with them whatsover. I completely freeze them out of my world and fight the best available and willing guy.
                Haha Wilder can't shut up about AJ. He needs his name to keep Wilder relevant because no one cares about him otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  These cowards straight up said they wouldn't let him in the ring, then they puffed their chests out as soon as Wilder cancelled his tickets. And, the British fans celebrate this kind of cowardice.
                  It shows cowardice because he doesn't want Wilder getting into the ring when there isn't even a deal in place? Oh right. Haha.

AJ said he'd invite Wilder into the ring anyway if that's what he wanted. But Wilder has now tucked in his tail and refused to come over. Hahaha.

The fact that Dillian will be there has also blown Deontay's little mind so he can't come any more. Ah, what a shame. Poor little lamb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zexe View Post
                    Why does Hearn bring up Whyte name so many times???
                    Wilder is right not to go to Cardiff, it would be a trap, Hearn's wet dream is for Whyte to confront Wilder, Wilder does not need that, he stated already he only fights kings, not peasants! As much as I do not like Wilder boxing skills wise, he is the WBC champion, he does not need to chase anyone, let alone some guy who has already been knocked out by AJ
                    You're deluded. Wilder has fought nothing but peasants. Whyte would be the second best fighter Wilder would have fought.

You Wilder fans are beyond help.

Comment

• If you back Eddie the weazel your a coward.

Comment

Working...
                      X