No announcement yet.

Learning boxing through online courses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
    Nah bro you're a ****ing antisemite. Bringing up some bull**** jewish banking conspiracy theories.

It isn't a crime to support Israel and the creation of it. It isn't a crime to donate money to the zionist cause. Buying land isn't illegal.

**** off with your right wing propaganda.
    It's not a bull***** conspiracy unfortunately.

Read "To Eliminate The Opiate"by Rabbi Marvin S. Antelman, he recognizes the criminal Rothschild cartel as the danger that it is.

Both to Jewish people and to Gentiles alike.

In fact these criminals are likely responsible for the rise of the Nazis and the Holocaust through their financing of IG Farben, via Wall Street banker Paul Warburg and his banker brother Max Warburg in Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by Sh|ts on Brits View Post
      It's not a bull***** conspiracy unfortunately.

Read "To Eliminate The Opiate"by Rabbi Marvin S. Antelman, he recognizes the criminal Rothschild cartel as the danger that it is.

Both to Jewish people and to Gentiles alike.

In fact these criminals are likely responsible for the rise of the Nazis and the Holocaust through their financing of IG Farben, via Wall Street banker Paul Warburg and his banker brother Max Warburg in Germany.
      You're nuts dude. Do you find yourself spending more time here since st*rmfront got shut down?

Don't bother responding. This side conversation is done and it should have never started. My original question regarding Israel-Palestine wasn't directed at you and had nothing to do with you. Learn to keep your nose out of other people's conversations.

Comment

You're nuts dude. Do you find yourself spending more time here since st*rmfront got shut down?

Don't bother responding. This side conversation is done and it should have never started. My original question regarding Israel-Palestine wasn't directed at you and had nothing to do with you. Learn to keep your nose out of other people's conversations.
        You saw fit to bring this topic up in the Training and Nutrition forum. I responded.

And you can stop with the Stormfront/anti-Semitism bullcrap. I have nothing against Jews.

I've pointed you to a book you can read if you'd like to understand why we have differing views on reality. Rabbi Antelman backs up his findings with respectable academic sources.

If you don't even bother to at least give the other side a fair hearing then you aren't really interested in getting at the truth...you simply want someone that will coddle you and tell you that your beliefs are 100% right.
        Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 07-13-2018, 09:15 PM.

Comment

lol this isnt the stock market. Boxing is a hands on physical sport You need to be in the GYM...A real boxing gym. Not a boxercise class with soccer moms. There is a boxing coach somewhere near you trust me.

Comment

You saw fit to bring this topic up in the Training and Nutrition forum. I responded.

And you can stop with the Stormfront/anti-Semitism bullcrap. I have nothing against Jews.

I've pointed you to a book you can read if you'd like to understand why we have differing views on reality. Rabbi Antelman backs up his findings with respectable academic sources.

If you don't even bother to at least give the other side a fair hearing then you aren't really interested in getting at the truth...you simply want someone that will coddle you and tell you that your beliefs are 100% right.
            "I have nothing against Jews"

Yet you're spouting antisemitic conspiracies about Jews controlling the banking industry which allows them to bankroll terrorists. **** off already. I told you not to respond.

I never brought up the subject as an open ended platform. I asked one poster for his opinion and point of view on the reality of the situation as someone from Israel. You aren't from Israel.

Again, don't respond. You derailed this thread for long enough.

Comment

"I have nothing against Jews"

Yet you're spouting antisemitic conspiracies about Jews controlling the banking industry which allows them to bankroll terrorists. **** off already. I told you not to respond.

I never brought up the subject as an open ended platform. I asked one poster for his opinion and point of view on the reality of the situation as someone from Israel. You aren't from Israel.

Again, don't respond. You derailed this thread for long enough.
              It's not "Jews" that are controlling the banking industry. It's one specific criminal family.

I don't blame all Jews for this just like I wouldn't blame all Mexicans for the actions of the drug cartels.

You simply have to be able to use reason and logic and make subtle distinctions in order to understand that. It's not that hard.

Comment

OMG it's first time iv'e ever heared about this crap , don't got what is about , but dude to many insane conspiracy about my nation i really don't have any words .
                but please if you have any anti sentiments jewish , so play an fair game man.

because guys like you , there's is some people in the planet that
                convinced that we are green monster with horns.
                come on , how ridculous this sh** could be?
                this conversation end from me.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertPrince View Post
                  OMG it's first time iv'e ever heared about this crap , don't got what is about , but dude to many insane conspiracy about my nation i really don't have any words .
                  but please if you have any anti sentiments jewish , so play an fair game man.

because guys like you , there's is some people in the planet that
                  convinced that we are green monster with horns.
                  come on , how ridculous this sh** could be?
                  this conversation end from me.
                  DesertPrince, it's more conspiracy fact than theory at this point.

I'll also point you towards the book by Marvin S. Antelman. He cites the work of several academics to back up his positions.

He is also a Jew, a rabbi, was a member of the Jewish Defense League, and formed the Jewish Survival League. So anyone would be hard pressed to call him an anti-Semite.

Comment

You can probably learn a little bit from "online courses" but I wouldn't recommend learning boxing entirely from videos. At the end of the day you need a trainer to show you bad habits that aren't being corrected, online videos can't do that.. You will develop bad habits if you aren't in a boxing gym where people will show you the mistakes you might be making. You need someone to push you so you can get to that next level. I always say it can be beneficial for ANY FIGHTER to study all time great fighters. Emile Griffith, Larry Holmes, Andre Ward are all excellent for technical film studies.

With that said these are both pretty good instructional videos:

Comment

Originally posted by young_robbed View Post
                      You can probably learn a little bit from "online courses" but I wouldn't recommend learning boxing entirely from videos. At the end of the day you need a trainer to show you bad habits that aren't being corrected, online videos can't do that.. You will develop bad habits if you aren't in a boxing gym where people will show you the mistakes you might be making. You need someone to push you so you can get to that next level. I always say it can be beneficial for ANY FIGHTER to study all time great fighters. Emile Griffith, Larry Holmes, Andre Ward are all excellent for technical film studies.

With that said these are both pretty good instructional videos:

Good ole Smitty films a lot of those.

Comment

Working...
                      X