Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever dated a girl who had nothing good to say about anyone else?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever dated a girl who had nothing good to say about anyone else?

Or is it me alone?

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
    Or is it me alone?
    Yeah, an ex girlfriend and pretty much the reason she is my ex. Very negative person, a bit of a c*nt and a glass half empty kind of person.

She was always good to me to be fair to her, but i have a dislike for people who just seem to have some sort of hatred and malice towards other people for no real reason. It's a very negative kind of vibe to be around.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
      Yeah, an ex girlfriend and pretty much the reason she is my ex. Very negative person, a bit of a c*nt and a glass half empty kind of person.

She was always good to me to be fair to her, but i have a dislike for people who just seem to have some sort of hatred and malice towards other people for no real reason. It's a very negative kind of vibe to be around.
      yep been there a couple of times, they where sweet as can be at first , i was hooked thinking what a nice girl and a total slut in the bedroom. what more could a man want. and then it starts little digs about ye family . and why arnt you earning more ect ect. so you do the right thing and **** the kunt off

Comment

No but my friend's wife is such a person.. we stopped hanging around because of that ever b1tching b1tch..

Comment

50% of women

Comment

probably but i dont pay attention

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              probably but i dont pay attention
              Still continue with that kind of relationship?

Comment

Yeah. Women can be *****es

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post

Exactly the situation. I just wonder whether being nice to me is genuine or someone waiting to be in a position of power before manifesting real colours. I can't understand how someone can find fault with everyone including total strangers. I also wonder whether this is a mental illness.

Comment

Originally posted by engleby View Post
                    yep been there a couple of times, they where sweet as can be at first , i was hooked thinking what a nice girl and a total slut in the bedroom. what more could a man want. and then it starts little digs about ye family . and why arnt you earning more ect ect. so you do the right thing and **** the kunt off
                    What a decisive man.

Comment

Working...
                    X