Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: Deontay Wilder Would Knock Joshua Out in 3 Rounds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
    If AJ was tentative against Parker, he'd really be tentative against Wilder.
    That right cross has resulted in the highest KO rate ever in the heavy division.
    Parker was disengaging by moving on the back foot all night. Joshua wasn't going to over extend and get caught by the counter when he was in full control.

Who cares about a KO resume over a load of stiffs? Most Heavies could have that kind of resume if all they fought were bums. But they have self respect and want to challenge themselves. Something Deontay hasn't done his whole career. 2 names is all he has in 40 fights. That's beyond pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Canelo vs GGG is still happening September.

Yet Hearn scheduled Joshua vs Povetkin in September.
      Hearn wasn't going to put the Wilder fight on in September with another PPV event happening, that would be stupid. Hearn isn't putting the Povetkin fight on PPV over there because he makes all the money from over here, so he doesn't need to bother with the clash with GGG/Canelo.

Give me all these Eddie Hearn lies. You said they were piling up. So, what are they. I'm all ears.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        A side B side has been around long before Floyd came on the scene. So he didn't invent anything.

Why, do you think that Joshua should give Wilder half the money?

Do you think Wilder should get a rematch clause his way even though no B side has ever had one?
        First of, you don't have a copy of the contract .
        Anything you claim are hearsay .

Quit with the money issue .
        Benitez made more money than Leonard .

Money issues are always settled when the " A" side really wants to make his legacy fights .

Comment

Parker was disengaging by moving on the back foot all night. Joshua wasn't going to over extend and get caught by the counter when he was in full control.

Who cares about a KO resume over a load of stiffs? Most Heavies could have that kind of resume if all they fought were bums. But they have self respect and want to challenge themselves. Something Deontay hasn't done his whole career. 2 names is all he has in 40 fights. That's beyond pathetic.
          Right and Foreman fought bums before he fought Frazier.

Comment

First of, you don't have a copy of the contract .
            Anything you claim are hearsay .

Quit with the money issue .
            Benitez made more money than Leonard .

Money issues are always settled when the " A" side really wants to make his legacy fights .
            How can it be hearsay when Wilder has said in the press he wants half the money and wants a rematch clause?

Leonard was the mandatory for the title so had to make do with the cut he got. They are the rules.

Comment

Right and Foreman fought bums before he fought Frazier.
              Yes, Foreman fought bums before he fought Frazier. Why, do you think he fought good fighters? If so, who were those good fighters please?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Eddie Hearn's lies just keep piling up.
                I know. You can't trust Eddie, because Eddie lies. Eddie just so happens to be one of the biggest liars I've ever heard

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  I know. You can't trust Eddie, because Eddie lies. Eddie just so happens to be one of the biggest liars I've ever heard
                  Can you tell me some of those lies please?

Comment

• Ask a question and all of a sudden it goes quiet.

What a shock.

Comment

Yes, Foreman fought bums before he fought Frazier. Why, do you think he fought good fighters? If so, who were those good fighters please?
                      Dude, you need to stop with his nuthugger discounting the other guy's resume schtick . *****s already did that with Pac.
                      Nuthuggers can't add math . If we follow your logic, a KO win over Wilder by AJ would mean jack sh8 because he's fought bums before fighting AJ.
                      Just stop with your nuthugging already .

Yeah, George was criticized for his resume before fighting Joe. Thus he was the underdog going in to the that fight .
                      But, he sure KO'd Joe , Roman and Norton after that . And Ronnie Lyle after the loss to Ali.

Comment

Working...
                      X