No announcement yet.

Hearn sets the record straight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    when you lose to a guy do you want to make him look like a ducking pansy or would you want him to look good/better? logic and common sense tells you parker wouldn't want AJ to look weak.....and hes fighting on a hearn card again soon

you guys are completely delusional...its sad
    There's no way I'm going to believe a guy who's been accused of swindling by fighters who were signed to him - And Shelly Finkel has been accused MULTIPLE times of fraud.

When you can show proof that one of Eddie Hearn's fighters has accused him of fraud, then I'll trust Hearn as little as I trust whatever that weasel Finkel says.

Comment

Did Teddy Atlas say that Wilder should avoid Joshua or Joshua should avoid Wilder? The latter right because Joshua is the long term project whereas Wilder isn't going to get much better than he is already. At least that is the conventional wisdom. It's like when Mayweather vs Pacquiao failed to materialize for all those years, Floyd fans acted like it was out of his hands but the fight happened as soon Floyd wanted it to happen which was the reality of it all along. There's a thin line between defending your A side status and pricing yourself out of the fight is all I'm saying. Bottom line is Wilder accepted 15 million and Joshua declined 50 so STFU which I know you won't do anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        So the latest he said, she said BS is it sounds like Hearn is the reason. A few reasons listed in the article. It was Hearn who asked the WBA to invoke the Povetkin mandatory deadline & team Wilder want the fight on Showtime PPV not that new streaming company Hearn wants to show it on. http://www.***************.net/20180...-hour-deadline I can't show the link. World Boxing News the article is on...Google Povetkin...
        I have little faith in Joshua doing anything but believing whatever Hearn tells him at the end of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          I have little faith in Joshua doing anything but believing whatever Hearn tells him at the end of the day.
          The rumour is Joshua isn't happy about it. The PPV money on showtime & Sky would be pretty massive. Every fight they wait the potential for one of them to get upset is there. Sounds like it was indeed Hearn who actually asked the WBA to enforce the 24 hour thing. The Povetkin fight is still not signed.

Comment

What happened to the 24 hour deadline that Hearn and the WBA were all over the place talking about? Why does AJ still have his belt.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              The rumour is Joshua isn't happy about it. The PPV money on showtime & Sky would be pretty massive. Every fight they wait the potential for one of them to get upset is there. Sounds like it was indeed Hearn who actually asked the WBA to enforce the 24 hour thing. The Povetkin fight is still not signed.
              How do you know the Povetkin fight isn't signed? Just because it hasn't been announced, doesn't mean it isn't signed. I'm sure AJ is pissed off Wilder messed him around because he wanted the fight. But I doubt he is pissed off with Hearn.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                F.ucking AJ/ Hearn groupies

Their evidence is well Eddie said this , Eddie said that

Just Ignore the events of the last 3 months , don’t think for yourself and come to a reasonable conclusion , Just repeat what Eddie says and nod your head in agreement like a minion
                mug I don't need to because if you boil down to who has chosen to face the toughest challengers and chase other belts and who has faced tomato can after tomato can ..,then it's only one winner and that's AJ and AJ will continue to do that.
                That's why Joshua is the kingpin of the division and earns 8 times the amount of donkey wilder.
                The facts are all to see gumbo

Comment

If the $50M wasn’t there, why did Eddie say publicly that AJ was turning down the offer and willing to take a PAY CUT to fight Wilder in the UK?

Pay cut from what if the fund weren’t there? Why didn’t he say he was turning down the fight because there was no proof of fundsif that was the reason? Why would it be a pay cut if the $50M terms weren’t real?

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                    https://youtu.be/iw89Q9tWd98
                    The $50 million funds were never proven or shown.
                    No contract was ever sent to joshua.
                    They would not even meet hearn.
                    Its all been smoke and mirrors all along by wilder and his team.

Hopfully this ends the debate on who is messing around in this fight.
                    Another deluded Hearniac regurgitating IFL tv interviews...🙈🙈

If you seriously believe Hearn wanted to make this fight you are either incredibly stupid, gullible or both.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                      F.ucking AJ/ Hearn groupies

Their evidence is well Eddie said this , Eddie said that

Just Ignore the events of the last 3 months , don’t think for yourself and come to a reasonable conclusion , Just repeat what Eddie says and nod your head in agreement like a minion
                      It’s so embarrassing...😭😭😭

It was so obvious both fighters wanted this fight yet one man but up roadblock after roadblock to prevent it. And any rational boxing fan knows who that is...

Comment

Working...
                      X