No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
    President Trump won't make a deal for the sake of making a deal like Obama did with Iran
    Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    I held my reserves about this whole thing from the start. North Korea, does this periodically to get concessions, unfortunately from them they will not be getting any concessions from Trump. I hope he reigns downs the heaviest sanctions on their as$es and puts the squeeze on China.
    Yup.

NK is used to dealing with lifer politicians, and for 8 years before Trump, one of the most ineffective and useless of the bunch.

Trump don't play by the same rules as those clueless fools do.

Kim is fixing to learn the hard way that Trump does things much differently than lifer politicians.

Comment

• Fat nuke man will probably mobilize the U.S. military in a big way soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyo View Post

Lmao. Good ol Brush

Comment

• I'm about to cop one of these. They're about to be a collectors item

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
            Very weird

Comment

• Pence and Bolton insisting on the Libya model, turn over your weapons and be overthrown, makes me think they bottled it on purpose.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                I held my reserves about this whole thing from the start. North Korea, does this periodically to get concessions, unfortunately from them they will not be getting any concessions from Trump. I hope he reigns downs the heaviest sanctions on their as$es and puts the squeeze on China.
                I don't remember you posting that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Pence and Bolton insisting on the Libya model, turn over your weapons and be overthrown, makes me think they bottled it on purpose.
                  You do know that talking point makes no sense whatsoever, don't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    You do know that talking point makes no sense whatsoever, don't you?
                    Makes plenty of sense to me and N. Korea who said the same thing. Why would they insist on the Libya model? The Libya model is give up your defensive weapons and be overthrown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Makes plenty of sense to me and N. Korea who said the same thing. Why would they insist on the Libya model? The Libya model is give up your defensive weapons and be overthrown.
                      No, that was not the model.

Libya didn't have nuclear weapons.

This is about NK getting rid of it's nuclear weapons.

No one called for them to get rid of "defensive weapons".

Apples and oranges.

and fyi, you don't need nukes to rule over an unarmed populace. North Korea had their people under heel (and disarmed) long before they acquired nuclear weapons.

You need to do more independent research, as opposed to mindlessly repeating political talking points.

Remember dude, they admitted to lying to y'all and calling you "stupid" for believing their lies.

I at least respect you enough to be honest with you.

They don't, yet you cheerlead for them and attack and argue with me. I truly don't understand your way of thinking.

Comment

Working...
                      X