Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Anger Will Make Golovkin-Canelo Rematch Better Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=-BigStomps;18755913]Well since you have amnesia (we’ve gone over this already) I had it 116-112 for GGG. Sure there were some close rounds but even at its worst, no sound person with a brain and two eyes would have scored it for Canelo. Well except you... Hell Danny Jacobs did way better than Canelo did and you know it but will deny that as well!

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

If you cant even take the time to post a score I cant take you serious.
    You bias as f*k. I have it 116-112 Nelo.

Nelo - 1,2,3,5,6,10,11,12
    lil g - 4,7,8,9

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Damn dude that list is WEAK as f*k! Its like a bunch of people here on this site that go for lil g....LMMFAO!
      Man everytime I read that SHT list it gets worse and worse!!!

Unnamed Boxing Site #1??? WTF??
      Sports book 1-7??

115- 114 score????
      116-114???
      115-112???
      116-113 FIVE times!!!!

HOLY FKN SHT!!! That's bad. I wouldn't be copying and pasting that SHT!

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
        Too bad the angry and mean Golovkin from the Martirosyan fight didn't show up for the first Alvarez fight, or else we wouldn't even be talking about this right now.
        That's cuz Nelo had something to do with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          My official card is floating around this site somewhere, Id have to look
          Nelo - 1,2,3,5,6,10,11,12 =116

lil g - 4,7,8,9 =112

Comment

[QUOTE=j.razor;18756240]
            Originally posted by -BigStomps View Post
            Well since you have amnesia (we’ve gone over this already) I had it 116-112 for GGG. Sure there were some close rounds but even at its worst, no sound person with a brain and two eyes would have scored it for Canelo. Well except you... Hell Danny Jacobs did way better than Canelo did and you know it but will deny that as well!

You bias as f*k. I have it 116-112 Nelo.

Nelo - 1,2,3,5,6,10,11,12
            lil g - 4,7,8,9
            I know why you scored 1-3 and 10-12.

I never REALLY rewatched the middle rounds because I just concentrated on the rounds I knew GGG did NOT clearly when.

Someone else said I need to watch 6 again and I'll check out 5 as well

Comment

Mine was 115-113 GGG

Gave Canelo 1-3 (Round 1 because he threw combos and GGG just did 1 punch at a time)

Round 10 and 12.

Round 11 was very close but gave it to GGG. More off a coin toss.

But again can see easily a draw so no prob.

The middle rounds the only round even close IMO was 6... So I guess I can see some ppl having Canelo 7-5??? Even rewatching 6 I cant give him 6 though.
              Sounds reasonable. I didn't see 7 rounds for Canelo but I guess some see it differently.

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                When Golden Boy says that Canelo will enroll once the contract is signed, it means Canelo and GB don't think he needs to convince the public he is a clean fighter. What an "above-it-all" diva. I hope they'll make the fight and GGG will blow him away.

Just food for thought: Dilian Whyte was banned for 2 years. So was Sharapova for taking stuff, which was perfectly legal and commonly used before a certain date. The system appears to be rigged in Canelo's favour. Its "118-110" all over again. If GGG doesn't knock him out, they'll rob him blind this time and say that age caught up with GGG.
                Didn't Nelo just have surgery on his knee? So he is taking illegal substances to perform better in bed or something?? 2 years is a long time for a PED suspension. margarito got 1 year for the hand wraps which is WORSE than the PED's. And the only people using that age excuse are the lil g fans.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  lil g will lose his next fight if he actually faces good competition, like he lost to Jacobs & Nelo.
                  Yeah GGG is a bum. He also lost to Vanes. Regardless, if Canelo wants to fight Genady, VADA first.

Comment

GGG beat the steroids out of this cheat.

Comment

My only problem is when those ass wipes say GGG clearly won?? And then show cards like 9-3??? There is no God DAMN way GGG won 9 rounds clearly unless they got a GGG vibrator shoved far up their asses.
                      My Card:

Nelo - 1,2,3,5,6,10,11,12 =116

lil g - 4,7,8,9 =112

Comment

Working...
                      X