Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did the Two Posters on Here Fight Today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post

Right here, Chollo really proves my point. I'm not trying to be gangster, I'm trying to box. That should be obvious.

On the other hand, we have Chollo who is adamant about not being recorded, almost as if he has gangster sh it in mind.

The conclusion we should draw here is that the one that wants it on camera, isn't doing gangster sh it, and the one that doesnt want evidence is "moving in silence" like a "real gangster "
    This doesn't even make any sense

First you say I'm scared of you and lying about not wanting to be on camera because of my career and I have 2 years until retirement. Put simply, someone in my position CAN'T be on camera doing dumb schit. That's the bottom line

But Now you're saying I don't want to be on camera because I'm a real gangster

Which one is it you fcuking ******?

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      This doesn't even make any sense

First you say I'm scared of you and lying about not wanting to be on camera because of my career and I have 2 years until retirement. Put simply, someone in my position CAN'T be on camera doing dumb schit. That's the bottom line

But Now you're saying I don't want to be on camera because I'm a real gangster

Which one is it you fcuking ******?
      I've been saying you didn't want it recorded because of criminal intentions from the moment you wrote "I don't want footage when things go south ".

Remember? I wrote "he's coming to shoot me and doesn't want it filmed"

You're the one that put sh it in the game with that comment. Not me

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        I've been saying you didn't want it recorded because of criminal intentions from the moment you wrote "I don't want footage when things go south ".

Remember? I wrote "he's coming to shoot me and doesn't want it filmed"

You're the one that put sh it in the game with that comment. Not me
        You fcuking idiot... Stop playing stupid.. Just stop

I've told you countless times. Travstyny has told you countless times why this cant be in camera. Stop the fcuking act already

You already posted your pics, phone number, email address, etc for attention... I've given you enough attention and have brought you enough profile views, responses and boxingscene fame that's more than enough for one individual

This post alone shows you're either seriously ******ed or simply trolling

The shows over
        Last edited by Chollo Vista; 02-18-2018, 12:13 PM.

Comment

I've told you countless times. Travstyny has told you countless times why this cant be in camera. Stop the fcuking act already

You already posted your pics, phone number, email address, etc for attention... I've given you enough attention and have brought you enough profile views, responses and boxingscene fame that's more than enough for one individual

The shows over
          The show will be over in a couple months when I show up in DC, and your b itch ass has no excuses then

Comment

The shows over
            Frankly, bro, the only thing travesty is doing is strengthening my case. Every scenario he provides where you're the innocent party requires some form of evidence, witnesses or whatever.

Just stick to your line "real gangsters aren't on camera"

Comment

yall need to stop taking these online call outs seriously.. nothings gonna come out of it besides 300 pages of back and forth.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                yall need to stop taking these online call outs seriously.. nothings gonna come out of it besides 300 pages of back and forth.
                Shut the hell up...Fly over to England puzzy and i will show you.....the best fish and chips shop with the tasiest chips!

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                  He didn't want it recorded because he's not a fighter. He doesn't even understand boxing. Whatsoever.

When I saw him on the bag for the first time like last week, I commented that he was a beginner and that he could probably beat most keyboard warriors out there. His ignorance led him to be 'insulted' as he said he's FAR from a rookie, but not a pro.

He's completely ignorant to the sport and has NEVER been in a boxing gym. He thinks the word 'amateur' is less than or something. He has ZERO clue what boxing is about.

Gloveking on the other hand, actually named a Gym to spar at. Chollo said "Won't be no headgear". LMAO.... Kid has zero clue. Then Chollo called me and Dempsey racist.
                  the untold truth !

i try not to give too much worth in ''work'' sessions cause a guy could be misleading an opponent. look clumsy AF on purpose, have the other believe that guy is a klutz, only to find out it was all a plot. the klutz comes in polished and ready to take a guys head off.

probably not the case with polio.

and hes the 3rd most racist person here. mcc and siablo have him beat

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    obviously

but the back n forths can be epic

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      probably not the case with polio.

and hes the 3rd most racist person here. mcc and siablo have him beat
                      A good a$$ kicking will fix all that nonsense. He believes he's something he's not.

Comment

Working...
                      X