Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Jin Mosley-Iceman John Scully round-by-round discussion thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    "..one of Shane's new girl's buttcheeks >>>> your entire body"
    She's a tough chick, I'm confident she'll come through the screen via facebook and slap the **** out of me..

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
      Someone PM Jin this thread, she has account here and last time she owned half of the e-thugs on BoxingScene and they were begging like "sorry Jin I didnt know u were here, I was just talking smack cuz its da internets, im so sorry for saying anything"

Wanna see it again, lets go Jin, own these e-thugs, for teh lulz.
      Nothing thuggish here, I think what she did is a b*tch move. Her flipping out would not change that opinion.

Comment

Someone PM Jin this thread, she has account here and last time she owned half of the e-thugs on BoxingScene and they were begging like "sorry Jin I didnt know u were here, I was just talking smack cuz its da internets, im so sorry for saying anything"

Quit sucking the whores dick dont you have to go pray to the klits or something?

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
          She's a tough chick, I'm confident she'll come through the screen via facebook and slap the **** out of me..
          Real men troll on their man!

Comment

Lmao do it bro we here at boxingscene got your back. Do it and post pics.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              honestly, **** Jin Mosely
              Yes please. I would.

Comment

yea someone do this...i wanna see Jin being controlled by strangers on the internet

Comment

It's not like boxing forums are the only ones ****ting on what Jin did. This story is actually breaking from a lot of different media outlets. EVERYONE thinks she ****ed him royally. Not just the peanut gallery at NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
                    Lmao do it bro we here at boxingscene got your back. Do it and post pics.
                    Her and Rachel Donaire will show up at my house with a kitana blades and **** me up. It's guaranteed!

Comment

Her and Rachel Donaire will show up at my house with a kitana blades and **** me up. It's guaranteed!
                      Dont worry bro we will hire the lesbo ann wolfe she will take care of them with one hand behind her back.
                      Do it

Comment

Working...
                      X