Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take the test or no fight. It's that simple.

With the facts being stated I can't understand how you people put the blame solely on Mayweather. It defies logic.

I get it, Mayweather picks his opponents. He throws around money. He "beats" his baby mother. He's boring. Ellerbe rubs his chest between rounds. I understand it all. I get it. Still doesn't take away from the fact that Floyd bowed down to several of Team Pacquiao's demands. Agreed to 10 million PER pound over the limit. Glove Size. Ring Size. Etc, Etc. Floyd says take the test or not fight (which by the way we should demand this from all of our fighters) and its ALL Mayweather's fight.

If the roles were reversed and I would seriously be suspicious and disappointed in Mayweather.

Just like I'm suspicious B-Hop right now.

If Mayweather fights Pacquiao without the OST testing I give him more props but if he never does over this reason I understand the principal behind. Would I be disappointed, more than ever but I could never SOLELY blame Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Johnson View Post
      pacquiao also came down on the testing and floyd wanted 55/45 and it was agreed to. This demand of $100 mil is flato ut unreasonable and proves mayweather doesn't want the fight end of story. This subject has been beaten to death tho.
      no he didnt, stop lying

Comment

wifbeater is biitch-made

Comment

Floyd Mayweather is characteristic of a multi dimensional ducker

Comment

Discuss here please:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=471634

Comment

Working...
            X