Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Big Stiff Idiot" DAVID PRICE Megathread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Big Stiff Idiot" DAVID PRICE Megathread.

I think we need to get a thread up and running for all general chatter.

Another top, top performance last night. I think it's great for his confidence that he just refuses to acknowledge he struggled last night.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
      I always feel that Price is the same in the ring as he is out of it. He can't turn on that nastiness that elite fighters have because it's just not in him.

He's a good guy and I'm always happy when he's one of the analysts on TV. He talks a lot of sense and offers good insight.

Comment

He does need the rounds so he's right about that although it didn't make for an entertaining fight but a lot of Wlad's fights weren't entertaining, and even Lewis fights, especially when they fought with a similar dependence upon the jab. Maybe Price is on the right path to becoming a jab-heavy fighter to minimize the risk of getting hit, sort of similar to Wlad. If he can perfect that style and improve his stamina he might last longer in the game and actually become a bigger challenge for the top guys in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
          I always feel that Price is the same in the ring as he is out of it. He can't turn on that nastiness that elite fighters have because it's just not in him.

He's a good guy and I'm always happy when he's one of the analysts on TV. He talks a lot of sense and offers good insight.
          That's exactly how I feel. I know a couple of guys who did some filming with him, they couldn't speak highly enough of him.

I hope he doesn't get badly hurt.

Comment

I hear Tyson Fury may fight his gay lover Tony Bellew any day now.

Comment

Comment

A mega thread lmao. Their was a quote by Big Dosser and it read something like ‘I decided to give boxing another go instead of going back to be a gas engineer’ lmao this guy actually trained as a plumber I’m led to believe working on wet and dry systems.

Fury was right, the dude is a plumber.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                  A mega thread lmao. Their was a quote by Big Dosser and it read something like ‘I decided to give boxing another go instead of going back to be a gas engineer’ lmao this guy actually trained as a plumber I’m led to believe working on wet and dry systems.

Fury was right, the dude is a plumber.
                  Haha! It was either the mega thread, or the three-wheeled war wagon.

Comment

On a serious note, I reckon Carlos Takam would be the perfect opponent for David Price. He'd be able to demonstrate how good an engine he's got and how well he can operate under pressure.

Comment

Working...
                    X