Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford 147 Debut vs Amir Khan ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no desire to see khan against top competion to be honest. He’s the new Paulie, with a weaker chin. Amir verse any top guy is a complete mismatch. He needs to Hover around the 8-15 ranked guys so we can watch fun competive fights.

Comment

khan might win a round or two, but he's getting beat up by the middle of the fight, and won't see the late rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        Crawford won his first title overseas
        He had no leverage at that time. Things are different now. With no title to be won, I don't see Crawford fighting Khan in the U.K. and risk getting screwed on score cards.

Comment

I think Khan wins a couple of early rounds, but Crawford adjusts and either wins by late stoppage or decision.

Comment

Khan don't want that fight lmfao. Khan wants to fight some no name guy or some bigger name guy that'll pay better. He don't want a name who doesn't pay THAT good yet.

Comment

How is khan not a big name I mean the dude gets knocked out in 3-5 fights but khan is definitely still a name with recognition.

Comment

Originally posted by papichulosweg View Post
                How is khan not a big name I mean the dude gets knocked out in 3-5 fights but khan is definitely still a name with recognition.
                His name recognized for the wrong reasons. We don’t look at the fight and wonder will he win or lose. We wonder what round he will be dispatched in

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  but i thought bob only keeps his fighters away from outside fights where he knows his fighters will lose? so you telling TC will lose to khan?
                  Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  Why wouldn't TR make this fight? It would be entertaining Crawford would win. Most likely the fight won't happen because Khan will demand far more money than he deserves for it.
                  Arum blocked the Manny-Khan fight remember??? Arum will make Crawford fight Horn about 3 times then whoever else he has at 140 or 147 rinse and repeat

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Does Khan even want that fight? High risk and low reward. Great fight, but Khan would insist he is the A-side and want the fight to take place overseas. I don't see Crawford fighting outside the U.S.
                    So beating Crawford is low reward??

You are one dumb mofo

Comment

I believe Crawford would write amir khan's chin off, leaving little or no scrap value for others to benefit from.

Comment

Working...
                      X