Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if pac beats bradley and looks good doin it,where you gonna put him on your p4p list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if pac beats bradley and looks good doin it,where you gonna put him on your p4p list?

might jump to numero uno on mine based on fighting stiffer opposition than his competitors.
    bear in mind Ring have bradley number 3 at the moment.

I think only way Manny can grab #1 is if he blasts JMM after.

Comment

#3, i dont want to talk about anythign after, bradley is tough enough to keep me fcking anxious and not think ahead

Comment

He'll replace Bradley at #3 and that's where he'll likely stay until Floyd or Ward either lose or retire.

Comment

Having a guy who has arguably lost 3 of his last 4 fights at #1 P4P. That is the dumbest **** I've ever heard.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            Having a guy who has arguably lost 3 of his last 4 fights at #1 P4P. That is the dumbest **** I've ever heard.

Comment

#3 is fair. Guy that just got KTFO, being #3 right after a win is God like.

Manny got that juice!

Says a lot about his opponent. *cough*

Comment

I'd put him one slot behind JMM on my p4p list.

Comment

2nd or 3rd. That applies to either Pac or Bradley.

Ward is definitely moving way down on my list after Saturday night. It will be a matter of whether I want to put Rigondeaux in front of the Pac/Bradley winner or not.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    2nd or 3rd. That applies to either Pac or Bradley.

Ward is definitely moving way down on my list after Saturday night. It will be a matter of whether I want to put Rigondeaux in front of the Pac/Bradley winner or not.
                    That should be the case but Ward's not getting moved. For whatever reason he seems to have hold of that #2 spot tightly.

Once Mayweaher either loses or retires, he'll go #1 most likely.

If Bradley beats Pacquaio then he should most definitely go to #2 over Ward.

Comment

Working...
                    X