Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else really not bothered about Mayweather vs Guerrero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else really not bothered about Mayweather vs Guerrero?

Mayweather is a class boxer, love to watch him but Guerrero is way out of his depth, has anyone anywhere actually predicted a Guerrero win? I haven't seen any.

i predict Guerrero will win 2-3 rounds at most

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
      Mayweather is a class boxer, love to watch him but Guerrero is way out of his depth, has anyone anywhere actually predicted a Guerrero win? I haven't seen any.
      Dwyer has predicted a Guerrero upset is possible and he is ACTUALLY betting on it, now he is not a tv personality, but this dude has TON of boxing knowledge and during the last 5 years, have only predicted 3 fights as wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
        Dwyer has predicted a Guerrero upset is possible and he is ACTUALLY betting on it, now he is not a tv personality, but this dude has TON of boxing knowledge and during the last 5 years, have only predicted 3 fights as wrong.
        3 fights wrong? lmao. Dwyer has great insight but he picks wrong almost every other fight.

Comment

Guerrero might win 2-4 rounds, depending on how the judges score certain rounds.

Comment

actually forgot this fight is coming up soon.... i'm more looking forward to canelo vs trout tbh...

Comment

I can't really see him winning a round.

He does literally nothing better than Floyd and to go with that he is a smaller guy.

Comment

3 fights wrong? lmao. Dwyer has great insight but he picks wrong almost every other fight.
                Just saying that he predicted alot of big fights correctly..
                Take it as you want.

My prediction.....Mayweather by UD..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                  Just saying that he predicted alot of big fights correctly..
                  Take it as you want.

My prediction.....Mayweather by SD..no way does Mayweather walk through Guerrero, fatherhood catches up with everybody
                  Not a chance in Hell Floyd wins by SD. It's gonna be a wide UD, no doubt about it.

Comment

Not interested in this fight. It was dismissed here in NSB when it was 1st rumored! even Floyd fans despised it! I remember the poll like 9-1 of people here voted its a ****ty fight. It's a hand pick fight for Floyd!

It's supposed to Be Berto by was beaten by Guerrero. Then he tried Alexander but it was just a bait. Because that would be the worst choice. Then when he finally said it was Guerrero, a lot of Floyd fans said 'That's a better choice!" But it still Sucks!

Comment

Working...
                    X