Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Will Scout Jeff Horn: I'd Go To Australia To Fight Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Instead of chasing Manny Pacquiao, which I've been doing for a long, long time, I know someone with a little bit more balls like Jeff Horn will take the fight, probably."

Khan is still delusional

Comment

The only way this would ever happen is if Khan signed with TR. And that wouldn't even make sense for him, since he would have to face Crawford next.

Comment

I called this out months ago, it’s the easiest title to gain at the weight, Khan’s just spent weeks in Australia and he needs to fight again soon. For Horn it’s the softest big money fight and he’ll think it would be a credible scalp. Oh and btw; Khan will win it, I fully expect no one else to agree with me, but that’s my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Einstein View Post
          "Instead of chasing Manny Pacquiao, which I've been doing for a long, long time, I know someone with a little bit more balls like Jeff Horn will take the fight, probably."

Khan is still delusional
          To be a Khan supporter you have got to have the mind of a seven year old .Khan's school days learning difficulties are very much out there.......he simply doesn't learn!

Comment

A mere Cunt thinks he can get an easy win over Horn, suddenly be a champ again, and give up the reality tv show circuit. The problem is, although Horn is a bum, he has the size, strength and confidence to KO the Styrofoam-chinned Khan. And, Amir has been out of the ring for over 1.5 years, so he's going to be rusty. No dice, Khan. You suck at reality tv and you have lost what little edge you had in boxing. Hell, you even lost your wife to AJ. It's over for you now. Time to sign up to be a UK Uber driver.

Comment

i actually think horn KOs khan right now

Comment

I just want Khan stop talking and start fighting.

Comment

Khan is always talking about fight somebody, I'm going to go out on a limb and say Khan never fights again. If he does it will be some B or C level fighter.

Comment

Wouldn't be a bad fight. If Khan can win that WBO strap he has leverage at 147 and we could see Pac/Khan or Khan/Crawford in late 2018. All good fights.

Comment

I hope nobody fights the ego-inflated, china-chinned thicko. The boxing promoters should just blackball him.

Comment

Working...
                      X