Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn "Very Relieved" To Make Weight For Gary Corcoran

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad thing is that this could actually be a good fight. There's just no way it should be for a title.

Comment

Originally posted by USA boxing View Post
      Horn is a sorry excuse for a champ pacquiao beat tf outta him but the judges and ref were paid off Crawford is going to demolish him then its pacquiao vs Crawford
      no he didnt.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
        I'm no doctor but losing 8.8 lb overnight sounds pretty unhealthy and dangerous
        It's almost impossible without help. I don't know anybody under 250 who can eat 8lbs of food in a day. Something isn't right.

Comment

Gary Corcoran is a good bet to win this.

His only loss was at 154lbs to Liam Williams, who would smash Horn to pieces at 154lbs.

I've seen Corcoran quite a few times and i give him a good chance.

Comment

That's not alot. It's water weight, I can hop on a tread mill with sweatpants and sweat shirt run for 30 minutes and easily lose that much

Comment

Very very unhealthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                That's not alot. It's water weight, I can hop on a tread mill with sweatpants and sweat shirt run for 30 minutes and easily lose that much
                Maybe on a normal couch potato from the cornershop, this is an athlete who is already trimmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Maybe on a normal couch potato from the cornershop, this is an athlete who is already trimmed.
                  Still , has nothing to do with how lean you are, it's just water weight which makes up like 70% of us. I'm not saying it's healthy but it isn't the hardest thing to cut water weight. I forget which fight it was but Terrance Crawford was fighting at 140 but his fight night weight was 160. And the bigger you are the more you can cut

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                    Still , has nothing to do with how lean you are, it's just water weight which makes up like 70% of us. I'm not saying it's healthy but it isn't the hardest thing to cut water weight. I forget which fight it was but Terrance Crawford was fighting at 140 but his fight night weight was 160. And the bigger you are the more you can cut
                    All I know is, it’s not that easy with athletes. Especially those that are sleeping in saunas, having towels wrapped around them.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                      It's almost impossible without help. I don't know anybody under 250 who can eat 8lbs of food in a day. Something isn't right.
                      Its fluid .

Comment

Working...
                      X