Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigo should be ashamed of himself, but did Loma even land any punches?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el*** View Post
    First it was his hand, now its his wrist? nobody can get the story straight. Rigo is saying 2nd round. When you lie the story can be hard to get straight.

And when you avoid the fight the whole time and quit like a *****, you lose all credit you got for taking a fight with a bigger guy. Did Khan or brook quit like a ***** in their weight class jumping fights?
    Rigo shows the exact area on ESPN camera where he fractured the carpals. smashing the carpals effects wrist movement let alone the knuckles exerting force to the brittled carpals. that shıt hurts man!!

Comment

Rigo landed only 8% out of all of his punches - 15/178...

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
        oh I see... it's those typical racist Americans, I guess not all, trolling on a guy coming from 2 weight classes lower who broke his wrist in the 1st round, just to brag and race bait as usual...

is this a coincidence when you say ''tar baby?''

I thought the tar baby broke his spinal column legs and neck

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
          I thought the tar baby broke his spinal column legs and neck
          as we can see, the theory holds water. This poster wasn't offended by the accusation and still rolls with it, and you wonder why posters on this site, or threads on reddit criticizing racism on this website....

Larry Einstein

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=763542

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
            Mate, you obviously didn't watch Kovalev vs Ward I
            Or any Steve Smoger-reffed fight.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
              most pathetic fight I have seen in a long time. I was going to go to NY to see this one too because I thought it would have been a legendary fight. Soooo glad I didnt waste $200 doing that, it was a **** show. Rigo let the entire boxing world down.
              Same here. I would’ve flipped if I wasted time, money and energy making this event. What an utter disgrace. And I agree with all your other sentiments regarding this travesty. Rigo didn’t hurt his hand. I don’t believe that for a second. But assuming he did, he needed to be a man about it and fight through it. That’s what real men do, what real champions do. Rigondeaux truly disgraced himself last night. He flushed a once proud career down the toilet with one shameful act. That’s life. Usually that kind of mistake lands someone in jail for a long time, or forces them to resign public office.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                Same here. I would’ve flipped if I wasted time, money and energy making this event. What an utter disgrace. And I agree with all your other sentiments regarding this travesty. Rigo didn’t hurt his hand. I don’t believe that for a second. But assuming he did, he needed to be a man about it and fight through it. That’s what real men do, what real champions do. Rigondeaux truly disgraced himself last night. He flushed a once proud career down the toilet with one shameful act. That’s life. Usually that kind of mistake lands someone in jail for a long time, or forces them to resign public office.
                I actually start thinking Rigondeaux was paid off by Bob Arum now, there's no way he'd get hit that often
                Last edited by g27region; 12-10-2017, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                  I actually start thinking Rigondeaux was paid off by Bob Arum now, there's no way he'd get hit that often
                  Stop it, man. Just stop. You’re deluding yourself now.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    Stop it, man. Just stop. You’re deluding yourself now.
                    I REFUSE to believe Rigondeaux is a coward. Something was wrong. The guy had 2 Olympic medals, left Cuba on a smuggler's boat and now ask yourself what would make him quit? I mean, fighters weren't quitting against prime Tyson, they weren't quitting against prime Pacquiao and Mayweather when they were being outclassed and what made a fighter of Rigo's caliber quit? Don't you think it's weird?

Boxing fans deluding themselves when they say there's nothing strange about that

Comment

That **** was disgusting. Such a let down from one of my favorite fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X