No announcement yet.

Reflections on Bermane Stiverne...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
    The worst part was the pre fight interview on the Showtime broadcast. He sounded like he just woke up from a nap. He was probably thinking, "Let me go ahead and take this ass whooping so I can go back to bed."
    I said the same thing. Even during the press conferences he sounded tired. Everything about the fight looked off, especially when he started pacing back and forth after the ref’s instructions and didn’t realize the fight began until like 2 seconds in lol

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      It's like they say, sometimes boxers just KNOW. Other recent bouts where this has been apparent have been Calzaghe vs Lacy (I was already thinking up NSB pwn before the first bell rang, it was written all over Lacy's face in his ring walk, his confidence wasn't there for whatever reason) and... fuck it, I had another example, a recent one, but it's gone out of my head for now.
      Gonzalez vs Sor Rungvisai 2?

Comment

Shoutout to Anorak.He on the forum since 2004...damn...

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          Did you ever expect a guy with a 45 inch waist to win
          I did, that's exactly what I'm saying. I expected to tune in and see him beat Wilder, then use a time machine to travel back and KO a prime Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by jup11223 View Post
            Shoutout to Anorak.He on the forum since 2004...damn...

Do you think Stiverne would make a good limbo dancer? He's got the moves, look:

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/8112f...sm=12&fit=max&
            Last edited by !! Anorak; 11-05-2017, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              What about these Deontay "the Batty Windmiller" Wilder fans on here, Beer?

Until I logged into NSB today I had no idea that Bermane Stiverne was an all time top 10 heavyweight who would beat a prime Ali in a round.

Comment

What about these Deontay "the Batty Windmiller" Wilder fans on here, Beer?

Until I logged into NSB today I had no idea that Bermane Stiverne was an all time top 10 heavyweight who would beat a prime Ali in a round.
                They're the most annoying cùnts on here to be honest.

America will do that to a HW

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  They're the most annoying cùnts on here to be honest.

America will do that to a HW
                  I got told Joshua was "my boy" today. I guess I'm just a "bias brit".

I don't really mind who says what about the two fighters (though, while AJ is no Ali, I can't believe anyone thinks Wilder is technically good, he stands like he's got an undulating vagina) but I saw someone say that Wilder was the A Side.

I genuinely believe some Fat Yanks hate that a division cannot be one that has to be "fort in da state's".

When I first joined this site, every other post was "they don't count unless it's in the state's" and they had a point, back then.

But in 2018 it's the guy selling out 90,000 stadiums and 1m in PPV that gets to tell the guy who can't sell out a phone box where to fight.

Comment

I got told Joshua was "my boy" today. I guess I'm just a "bias brit".

I don't really mind who says what about the two fighters (though, while AJ is no Ali, I can't believe anyone thinks Wilder is technically good, he stands like he's got an undulating vagina) but I saw someone say that Wilder was the A Side.

I genuinely believe some Fat Yanks hate that a division cannot be one that has to be "fort in da state's".

When I first joined this site, every other post was "they don't count unless it's in the state's" and they had a point, back then.

But in 2018 it's the guy selling out 90,000 stadiums and 1m in PPV that gets to tell the guy who can't sell out a phone box where to fight.
                    "gotta fight in Vegas doe"

Comment

Working...
                    X