Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Still Very Eager To Make Title Defense in Africa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
    This guy http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/804221 aint see him yet myself, never show much of the undercards with the WBSS
    My fault for making my assumption; didn't know that the signing had happened. Just saw his last fight on YouTube; not sure what his weight is at, but he's looking like he's about as big as heavyweight Evander Holyfield was, without the bounce in his step.

Like Joe Louis almost.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
      wants to go to africa to fight another bum but will not go to alabama to fight birdlegs the man is a palpable coward and a known wanker
      You need to be punched in the face repeatedly forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
        Nah it ain't.
        I dont care what you think tbh, as someone who has lived in Africa I know how great the continent is

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
          I dont care what you think tbh, as someone who has lived in Africa I know how great the continent is
          Seen it.. Looks like ****.

Comment

Originally posted by A.T. Nanor View Post
            Ghana awaits........
            Ghana can host such a fight easily since its a strong boxing nation. But is there a venue that can host about 50,000 people?

Comment

Anthony joshua is a bum, he will get his glass chin shattered soon.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                Ghana can host such a fight easily since its a strong boxing nation. But is there a venue that can host about 50,000 people?
                i think so.. there are two different football stadiums that seat 40,000 plus. obviously you dont need to use the full size of the pitch for a boxing match.. so the added space should be able to seat another couple of thousand, how many exactly im not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  i think so.. there are two different football stadiums that seat 40,000 plus. obviously you dont need to use the full size of the pitch for a boxing match.. so the added space should be able to seat another couple of thousand, how many exactly im not sure.
                  That will be nice. I know Ghanaians love boxing and it will be a privilege to stage such an august personality.

Comment

Working...
                  X