Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hagler vs GGG. Who would've won both In prime?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hagler for sure if is a 15 round fight. He also wins a 12 rounder but it would be a little closer. He was more complete overall and also had an iron chin.

Comment

yea he could really box like in Briscoe fight or 1st anofumo

Comment

Mugabi gave Hagler a good fight and there is no doubt in my mind G would beat Mugabi. A Golovkin Hagler fight would be amazing. I think the way Golovkin could win a fight with Hagler would be to go to war. That means getting down and dirty. Hagler would have to be favored because his chin is as good or close to Golovkin's. He is better in the inside and he can switch sides with ease. Golovkin could possibly beat him but he would have to fight the fight of his life. He is bigger so he has that in his favor.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          Mugabi gave Hagler a good fight and there is no doubt in my mind G would beat Mugabi. A Golovkin Hagler fight would be amazing. I think the way Golovkin could win a fight with Hagler would be to go to war. That means getting down and dirty. Hagler would have to be favored because his chin is as good or close to Golovkin's. He is better in the inside and he can switch sides with ease. Golovkin could possibly beat him but he would have to fight the fight of his life. He is bigger so he has that in his favor.
          that was an old haggler that fought mugabi I don't think it would be that close plus watch that fight mugabi fought fight of his life that night was never same.went from 28-28ko to being knockedout that and the beating finised him

Comment

GGG kos that hypejob

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
              GGG kos that hypejob
              you started watching boxing like 5-6 years ago huh.thats great lord know we need new fans

Comment

Golovkin in no way beat Canelo by 3 rounds, how??? Canelo won the first 3 and the last 3, there were several close rounds from 4-9, stop acting like Golovkin walked through Canelo!

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                  Golovkin in no way beat Canelo by 3 rounds, how??? Canelo won the first 3 and the last 3, there were several close rounds from 4-9, stop acting like Golovkin walked through Canelo!
                  where that come from???????????

Comment

Hagler via tko late. Better boxer better two handed attack better defense and a better mind and physical conditioning.
                    The things GGG would need to do against Hagler he simply doesn't do enough of.
                    I believe Golovkin will facially swell up with multiple shots over a 6 to 8 round attack and I see him getting hurt with the 3rd and 4th shots when he gets combinations thrown at him. Most guys don't attempt that but Hagler would!
                    I like GGG but he isn't on the same level as Hagler.

I always get a kick out of the people who knock the opponents on his record early in his career. He went into Philly and fought Monroe, Seals and Briscoe and they were all great tests for a young fighter. Looking at a fighters record when it's over and counting defeats not realizing when they occurred shows me they have no clue about the reality of the career.
                    Antuofermo & Hasmsho were two of the meanest SOB's
                    in boxing then and Vito was as tough as anyone who ever fought. He was that era's LaMotta in heart!

Hagler tko late!

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                      dude trust me run. stay away from this one
                      Here's a "man" that learns his lessons well in life.

Comment

Working...
                      X