Little Help: Duran-Leonard I - round by round score cards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Help: Duran-Leonard I - round by round score cards

Duran-Leonard I

I have been trying to locate the official round by round scoring of the first fight in Montreal. Surprising but it doesn't seem to be available on the Internet (as far as I can tell, does anyone know better?)

To the old timers (like me):

I remember that the The Ring Record Books would have the official scoring for all the previous year's championship fights. So if anyone one should have a copy of the 1981 Ring Record Book it would likely have the scoring for the Montreal fight.

Thank You

I dug up some old Ring Record books and 1984 was the closest I could find. Could not find a round by round but the judges had it:
    Judge Raymond Baldeyrou of France scored it 6-4-5, judge Harry Gibbs of England saw it 6-5-4, and Angelo Poletti some how had it 3-2-10.

Sorry not much help.
    Last edited by TBear; 08-29-2017, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      I dug up some old Ring Record books and 1984 was the closest I could find. Could not find a round by round but the judges had it:
      Judge Raymond Baldeyrou of France scored it 6-4-5, judge Harry Gibbs of England saw it 6-5-4, and Angelo Poletti some how had it 3-2-10.

Sorry not much help.
      Thanks for the try - amazing isn't it? 45 rounds of scoring and they had a total of 19 rounds even. In particular it is the Italian judge we are trying to get a closer look at.

Comment

Working...
      X