Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The fire and smoke is rising, you are on the top floor what do you do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would it help to overflow all the sinks and bathtub at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      Would it help to overflow all the sinks and bathtub at the same time?
      I thought about that but I think the fire is so extreme it would evaporate it all. Also the pipes may be damaged below, but why the hell not do it anyway?

Do it in as many flats as possible - ah which is what you said
      Last edited by AlexKid; 06-18-2017, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        I thought about that but I think the fire is so extreme it would evaporate it all. Also the pipes may be damaged below, but why the hell not do it anyway?

Do it in as many flats as possible - ah which is what you said
        Everyone do it and bust out all the windows and hopefully the wind will bring in some air. May not work but I like it better than splattering on the sidewalk below.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          Everyone do it and bust out all the windows and hopefully the wind will bring in some air. May not work but I like it better than splattering on the sidewalk below.
          would be better than sprinklers

but coordinating a bunch of panicked human beings, unreliable

not sure if all the water on would work maybe 1 floor, maybe that much water demand wouldnt work

Comment

I will never kill myself so I will be out that building somehow someway 100% safe.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
              I will never kill myself so I will be out that building somehow someway 100% safe.
              id kill you if you needed mercy killing, but I get to choose how you go

Id push your wheel chair down the stairs till you disappeared into a big billow of thick black smoke

Id then tell God I was pushing you towards the exit of the building so I would be approved for heaven, technically it is true
              Last edited by AlexKid; 06-18-2017, 07:08 PM.

Comment

id kill you if you needed mercy killing, but I get to choose how you go

Id push your wheel chair down the stairs till you disappeared into a big billow of thick black smoke

Id then tell God I was pushing you towards the exit of the building so I would be approved for heaven, technically it is true

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                  hehe

Comment

I'm scared of heights so jumping is not an option,normally i would never live in a flat,but suppose i do,the first thing i'm buying is a gas mask,now if by some way i can't get downstairs,i would get the gun,open the windows so people downstairs can hear me yell ''allahu akbar''
                    and pull the trigger,i want my 72 virgins,i'm a white Kang and sheeit

Comment

hehe

what if your neighbor is ****ing hot and alone and you know you would both die,would you get a quick rape in?

Comment

Working...
                      X