Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'm Going To Make Klitschko Miss and Make Him Pay!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
    joshua is gonna learn what being smothered really means. I hope he has a game plan for that, not many do.
    Joshua has a viscous inside game and is bigger than Wlad,its actually Wlad that has to revert to the Wlad of the early 2000's to win this....and that is the facts.

Comment

He might make Wlad pay. But miss? When did he become a slick boxer?

Comment

OK, so 1st to do what with Klit? KO him? Sorry AJ, there were 3 KO/TKO losses Wlad suffered:

Vs Ross Puritty - 11th round TKO in 1998
        Vs Corrie Sanders - 2nd round KO in 2003
        Vs Lamon Brewster - 5th round TKO in 2004

And BTW, AJ will have to be on his best possible game to beat even a 41 y.o. Klitschko. But no matter, this will be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          Kltichko wont miss but his scary ass won't throw anything either
          For real, jab and hold lol

Comment

joshua wont get credit until he beats an american heavyweight champion.

that or beat tyson "truth teller" fury.

joshua can upstage fury if he ko's/tko's wlad.

if it goes 12, with no knockdowns for joshua its a complete disappointment.

Comment

Wlad can't fight guys his own size with some ability who pursue him. He just lost to slow footed slow punching lug. I know that the smother technique will not work against a guy bigger stronger and of course faster than him. Expect a sickening unconscious face first KO within 3 rounds. This will be a mismatch.
              This will prove that the china chinned former champ only did well against the unskilled or the undersized or both.
              And finally Heavyweight boxing will be reborn. The future looks good with this crop of talent.

Comment

Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
                Wlad can't fight guys his own size with some ability who pursue him. He just lost to slow footed slow punching lug. I know that the smother technique will not work against a guy bigger stronger and of course faster than him. Expect a sickening unconscious face first KO within 3 rounds. This will be a mismatch.
                This will prove that the china chinned former champ only did well against the unskilled or the undersized or both.
                And finally Heavyweight boxing will be reborn. The future looks good with this crop of talent.
                Is the slow whatever you're referring too the slick 6ft 9" furious one?.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  Joshua has a viscous inside game and is bigger than Wlad,its actually Wlad that has to revert to the Wlad of the early 2000's to win this....and that is the facts.
                  first off, I hope Joshua does win, I am done, over, and tired of wlad and his john ruiz, hybrid hugging, style...

that being said, if joshua can't stop it, he will be groped, and molested all fight long, exactly what klitschko wants.

and as for joshua being bigger? they're both 6'6"... so, not sure how you come to that conclusion, unless you're talking about biceps or some mess?

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
                    Is the slow whatever you're referring too the slick 6ft 9" furious one?.
                    Yes that guy named Tyson Fury. I will not watch another one of his fights again. The so called title winning fight was one of the worst fights of 2014. Awful fighters, awful fight.

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
                      first off, I hope Joshua does win, I am done, over, and tired of wlad and his john ruiz, hybrid hugging, style...

that being said, if joshua can't stop it, he will be groped, and molested all fight long, exactly what klitschko wants.

and as for joshua being bigger? they're both 6'6"... so, not sure how you come to that conclusion, unless you're talking about biceps or some mess?
                      Joshua is thicker and has a 82 inch reach compared to wlads 81 . If Wlad clinches him for any prolonged period he is going to get smashed .
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-14-2016, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X