Clear All

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
    I'm sure the Kennedy's would disagree.

Comment

Guys try to keep politics out of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
        I'm sure the Kennedy's would disagree.
        The Kennedy's are a bunch of celebrities. Roosevelt was the most important President.

Comment

The Kennedy's are a bunch of celebrities. Roosevelt was the most important President.
          John Fitzgerald Kennedy is the greatest president ever by the numbers.

Comment

Franklin Roosevelt is the blueprint for any modern President.

He steered the nation through the Depression and WWII, while implementing Social Security and other government programs that were part of the New Deal.

Even Republican hawks rate Roosevelt higher than most Presidents.

Comment

My favorite was Reagan. He did so many great things for the country. To start he created the war on drugs that basically destroyed the black family by incarcerating black men disproportionately to any other group.

I also love the way he used social security funds and put them in the treasury to pay back the deficit he created.

His dealings in Iran Contra pretty much speaks for itself. Selling arms to our enemy, using those finds to fund right wing extremists in Nicaragua and then Bush pardoning all the criminals who were involved. What outstanding person he was.

What about his cutting of funding for aids, or the fact he never wanted to even mention it was a real disease. The best way to defeat a deadly disease is to ignore it. Everyone knows that...

I think my favorite was his support for apartheid in South Africa. He didn't want pass sanctions on De Klerk. What is better than supporting a super racist govt?

I'm so glad we have the Ronald Reagan Hwy here in Florida. I think he should be on the $20, fuk Andrew Jackson.

Comment

Why were they wiped out if they were just a "bunch of celebrities"?

John Kennedy, and the rest of the Kennedy's weren't infallible, but I'm very confident the world would be a much safer place than it is today had he not been murdered.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  My favorite was Reagan. He did so many great things for the country. To start he created the war on drugs that basically destroyed the black family by incarcerating black men disproportionately to any other group.

I also love the way he used social security funds and put them in the treasury to pay back the deficit he created.

His dealings in Iran Contra pretty much speaks for itself. Selling arms to our enemy, using those finds to fund right wing extremists in Nicaragua and then Bush pardoning all the criminals who were involved. What outstanding person he was.

What about his cutting of funding for aids, or the fact he never wanted to even mention it was a real disease. The best way to defeat a deadly disease is to ignore it. Everyone knows that...

I think my favorite was his support for apartheid in South Africa. He didn't want pass sanctions on De Klerk. What is better than supporting a super racist govt?

I'm so glad we have the Ronald Reagan Hwy here in Florida. I think he should be on the $20, fuk Andrew Jackson.
                  Drugs are ****ing bad Mmkay.

Comment

I would like to drink a beer with Barry O

Comment

W is the greatest president we ever had.

Comment

Working...
                      X