Collapse
No announcement yet.

My two worthless nephews!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] My two worthless nephews!!!

Larry jr and Daniel jr, both idiots and lazy. I want them both sent to Manila or Mexico, in exchange for two hard working men. Real men that will invigorate America.

I have spent a lot of time in the PI & Mexico, then left with the realization that I had a lot of worthless 7th generation Chicano azz clowns in my family, that should be replaced by decent hardworking guys like me.

The end result, my b1tch azz nephews would be gone, and would be replaced by hard working men.
    Last edited by Zaroku; 06-30-2016, 12:05 AM.

i'll trade you my cousins in pampanga...all they do is drink all day and wait for handouts from other family members

they aint worth a **** either...even trade

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      i'll trade you my cousins in pampanga...all they do is drink all day and wait for handouts from other family members

Might could trade. Larry stole money from my dad, so did Daniel weeks before he passed away.

My mom had to get restraining orders against them both.

I had to rag doll both of them in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

I want to take them to Cavite, and leave them. They are idiots.

I guess I am not alone in having **** ups like them in my family.

One more thing they both mess with hermapadites, they once fought each other over a he/she. They were drunk, etc. I wasn't there, but it was twisted from what I heard.

Comment

Do not believe anything zaroku, tago, staxondeck, alexkid says. They are, in fact, the same person. About.thousands also. This is all one psycho on this site. I am building a post to show that this is in fact, the same person.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            Do not believe anything zaroku, tago, staxondeck, alexkid says. They are, in fact, the same person. About.thousands also. This is all one psycho on this site. I am building a post to show that this is in fact, the same person.
            Chief, I look forward to it. I am sure those guys dislike me as much as I dislike them. Can't believe anyone thinks we are the same person. But, your investigation is gladly awaited.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Chief, I look forward to it. I am sure those guys dislike me as much as I dislike them. Can't believe anyone thinks we are the same person. But, your investigation is gladly awaited.
              Care to explain why you claimed to be Jewish and white today while you've been telling everyone for the longest you're Mexican and an ex-pat?

Comment

Care to explain why you claimed to be Jewish and white today while you've been telling everyone for the longest you're Mexican and an ex-pat?
                I kinda look white, more tan Italian, but I am not. I am a Sephardic Jew, my family is from Texas, Weslaco, casarez. My dad's family is Saenz, both of Jewish origin. My family is from all over. All over Texas.

I am an ex pat living in Tokyo. I want to go home, California, where my parents met and I was born. I was not raised in Judaism, my parents wanted us to be good catholic kids. I guess I am like Avi Lipkin, but not short and fat.

I dislike Ashkenazi, maybe because they dislike me. I think they are white people, they think whatever about me. My grandmother mixed Jewish and Catolicism together in a twisted way that just confused me.

I can go on forever. I support Israel's right to exist, but reject Zionism completely. I believe that zionists are heartless atheists who don't value human life.

I go to a synagogue in Tokyo every now and again, there are a few Japanese Jews.

Comment

Big Chief, contact my cousin James Alvarez, works at Avenal state prison as a CO. Tell him to go see Jimmy and cousin Mary in Sac. Ask him about his Grand mother? Tell him primo in Tokyo sends his love.

Comment

Working...
                  X