No announcement yet.

Souza, Big Ben, Matt and Joe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamFYS View Post
    and a bellator event was last night. check out this KO from tamdan mccrory who used to fight in ufc but has been out of action for 5 years.

That 4 punch combo was brutal!! landed every shot

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
      That 4 punch combo was brutal!! landed every shot
      he barely missed the last one

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
        Mike Tyson doesn't crumble as soon as a glove touches him.
        Yes, but he eventually did when he saw an opponent both wasn't scared of him and could fight back hard. Case in point, Buster Douglas and both Holyfield fights. He even complained to his corner about being hurt past prime against Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          Yes, but he eventually did when he saw an opponent both wasn't scared of him and could fight back hard. Case in point, Buster Douglas and both Holyfield fights. He even complained to his corner about being hurt past prime against Lewis.
          I disagree in all of those fights except the bite fight, Tyson took an ass whipping like a man before he went down.

He did not cave in like Overeem, even Lennox gave Tyson props for taking the punches that he did before he fell

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            There's a huge difference between taking a beating, and not being able to do anything about it, and literally wobbling as soon as a glove touches any part of your face. Overeem's chin is horrifically bad.

Comment

how can anyone compare tyson to overeem lmfao that has to be one of the dumbest comparisons ever

Comment

Well the guy is right in a sense..

Both guys want to bully and intimidate there opponent (Overeem on his HW run prior to Bigfoot fight).. beating them before the fight has even started in a way.. That's were the comparison ends really though..

Overeem has no chin whatsoever he rarely even takes a beating.. just goes down after the first serious contact

I have been an Overeem "hater" for quite some time.. I didn't buy in to the hype over his very easy K1 run (which is vastly different from MMA) and smashing some cans at HW..

But even i am shocked how bad he has been in the UFC.. he came in clearly Roided to the gills.. beat a guy with half a colon.. beat a shot former UFC champ by boring decision.. who he should have finished easy in theory. And got absolutely smashed by very average HW's in Bigfoot, Browne, Rothwell.. I mean jesus look what Cain did to bigfoot 2x and Rothwell... and people thought Reem was gonna smash everyone.. at best he had a 30-40 second window vs Cain to get a TKO before he would bottle the fight as usual

Comment

Working...
                X