No announcement yet.

AJ is a massive star in the U.S.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    kovalev "clearly beat ward" the first time according to the same crowd...and surely he was going to do it again...untilllll...waittttttttt...."the american ref...the headbutts...the uhmmm elbows...and uhhh lowblows"

ggg clearly beat canelo the first time according to the same crowd....this time though ggg is going to bring that mexican style and leave no debate!!! oh wait.....uhhh...the jab!!! thats all golovkin needed! so easy! just the jab! those marks all over golovkins face? oh thats just bad lighting!

you really that sure fury beats wilder again?
    Unless he gets robbed again he’ll win. He was in bad shape last time and dominated. He’ll be better prepared and less rusty this time.

Wilder is a dumb fighter with limited talent. He has awful skills and technique. Ward and Canelo have boxing skills and were facing older man. Wilder is facing a younger, better, smarter fighter again.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      Unless he gets robbed again he’ll win. He was in bad shape last time and dominated. He’ll be better prepared and less rusty this time.

Wilder is a dumb fighter with limited talent. He has awful skills and technique. Ward and Canelo have boxing skills and were facing older man. Wilder is facing a younger, better, smarter fighter again.
      fury was in bad shape? he looked in pretty good shape to me....you guys somehow think hes going to be in some much more marvelous shape this time around...hes not....that was probably as good as fury is going to get physically at this point

wilder is definitley limited for sure....dumb? maybe....but it seems that dumb guy finds a way to hurt every guy hes face and drop them....you think its just a coincidence?

can fury really look much better than he did last time out? im not sure....wilder can....not saying he def will...but theres room for improvement...and if he starts punching with furys movement earlier he may get him....wilder was headhunting up top way too much when fury would bend and move his head...he finally figured him out late.....if he can get that down a bit earlier fury may be in trouble

you really think fury can do much better than he already did? i dunno i question that

Comment

fury was in bad shape? he looked in pretty good shape to me....you guys somehow think hes going to be in some much more marvelous shape this time around...hes not....that was probably as good as fury is going to get physically at this point

wilder is definitley limited for sure....dumb? maybe....but it seems that dumb guy finds a way to hurt every guy hes face and drop them....you think its just a coincidence?

can fury really look much better than he did last time out? im not sure....wilder can....not saying he def will...but theres room for improvement...and if he starts punching with furys movement earlier he may get him....wilder was headhunting up top way too much when fury would bend and move his head...he finally figured him out late.....if he can get that down a bit earlier fury may be in trouble

you really think fury can do much better than he already did? i dunno i question that
        I don’t view them as teams I doubt Wilder-Fury are thinking of the Golovkin-Canelo fights. I’m not a Fury fan. I just think he was too rusty which makes sense given he took three years off and rushed into that fight. Unless he goes back to his old habits of eating too much he’ll be in better shape which will help his speed and reflexes.

I don’t buy into that Wilder figured him out. Fury swept rounds 8-11 and after taking Wilders best he won the rest of the 12th.

I don’t think Wilder is a thinker or capable of making adjustments. His chance is if Firy walks into one and doesn’t get up. I see Fury side again.

Comment

I don’t view them as teams I doubt Wilder-Fury are thinking of the Golovkin-Canelo fights. I’m not a Fury fan. I just think he was too rusty which makes sense given he took three years off and rushed into that fight. Unless he goes back to his old habits of eating too much he’ll be in better shape which will help his speed and reflexes.

I don’t buy into that Wilder figured him out. Fury swept rounds 8-11 and after taking Wilders best he won the rest of the 12th.

I don’t think Wilder is a thinker or capable of making adjustments. His chance is if Firy walks into one and doesn’t get up. I see Fury side again.
          but see...that last shot that almost ended furys life? fury didnt walk into it...he bent down and wilder punched with his head movement and caught him perfect.......

you dont have to thin of them as teams...im just saying...you sound just like the kov/ggg fans that were so sure their mans would get the job done in the rematch only to have to resort to excuses

and you pointed out that canelo and ward were facing "older men"....wilder is older but prob in better shape and is way more athletic...so any age difference is basically non existent there imo....if anything fury is the older man in this scenario

im not saying there wasnt a bit of ring rust for fury...but i dont think hes going to get in much better shape than he was for that fight...he might lose some more weight but that doesnt equate into better shape here.......but he still had 3 camps to prepare for a fight like wilder......i dont think fury is going to get much better...but hes definitley more versatile with his boxing than wilder no doubt

Comment

but see...that last shot that almost ended furys life? fury didnt walk into it...he bent down and wilder punched with his head movement and caught him perfect.......

you dont have to thin of them as teams...im just saying...you sound just like the kov/ggg fans that were so sure their mans would get the job done in the rematch only to have to resort to excuses

and you pointed out that canelo and ward were facing "older men"....wilder is older but prob in better shape and is way more athletic...so any age difference is basically non existent there imo....if anything fury is the older man in this scenario

im not saying there wasnt a bit of ring rust for fury...but i dont think hes going to get in much better shape than he was for that fight...he might lose some more weight but that doesnt equate into better shape here.......but he still had 3 camps to prepare for a fight like wilder......i dont think fury is going to get much better...but hes definitley more versatile with his boxing than wilder no doubt
            I see the extra camp and weight loss and now with a championship bout behind him Fury will have a bit of improvement in timing, speed, reflexes and stamina.

First time I think they knew if you stay away from his shots you’ll win rounds even with minimal contact between for Wilder it’s bombs or bust. I haven’t re-watched the fight but Fury is a smart boxer, good IQ Id imagine there will be a focus to move more to his own right which will put Wilder further out of reach. Wilder is far more predictable, slower and less powerful with his left. That’s at distance. Fury can always grab him and obviously Wilder is lost inside too.

Comment

I see the extra camp and weight loss and now with a championship bout behind him Fury will have a bit of improvement in timing, speed, reflexes and stamina.

First time I think they knew if you stay away from his shots you’ll win rounds even with minimal contact between for Wilder it’s bombs or bust. I haven’t re-watched the fight but Fury is a smart boxer, good IQ Id imagine there will be a focus to move more to his own right which will put Wilder further out of reach. Wilder is far more predictable, slower and less powerful with his left. That’s at distance. Fury can always grab him and obviously Wilder is lost inside too.
              i cant disagree with alot of what you said.....but i still have two questions

did fury walk or not walk into that last shot that almost ended him? i contest if you watch it he clearly did not...he bent down and wilder finally punched with his head movement....instead of hunting up top wildly...in fact fury was moving his head down to the right and fury thought wilder was gonna launch up top

and...its it just coincidence that limited wilder always seems to put his guy down once or twice? or nah? i mean literally every guy goes down and falls....cept stiverne...which wilder claimed to be hurt....he then put that guy out in 1 in the rematch....it cant just be coincidence....fury is very lucky to have survived that two piece man...i give fury crazy credit for getting up...i dont know if ANYONE else does

Comment

i cant disagree with alot of what you said.....but i still have two questions

did fury walk or not walk into that last shot that almost ended him? i contest if you watch it he clearly did not...he bent down and wilder finally punched with his head movement....instead of hunting up top wildly...in fact fury was moving his head down to the right and fury thought wilder was gonna launch up top

and...its it just coincidence that limited wilder always seems to put his guy down once or twice? or nah? i mean literally every guy goes down and falls....cept stiverne...which wilder claimed to be hurt....he then put that guy out in 1 in the rematch....it cant just be coincidence....fury is very lucky to have survived that two piece man...i give fury crazy credit for getting up...i dont know if ANYONE else does
                From what I remember he had his hands low and moved back. He made a mistake. It can happen again. He can also adjust and make sure mistakes are to a minimum.

I see it as Wilder having a punchers chance Fury having all the other aces and being the more complete fighter he’s also the one I see more likely to make better adjustments.

Comment

From what I remember he had his hands low and moved back. He made a mistake. It can happen again. He can also adjust and make sure mistakes are to a minimum.

I see it as Wilder having a punchers chance Fury having all the other aces and being the more complete fighter he’s also the one I see more likely to make better adjustments.
                  he dropped his head down and to the right...and wilders punch was better timed than any of his others and saw the head move and moved with it....

someone had a saying before the last fight...somethign like "fury has to be perfect for 36 minutes...wilder only has to be for a few seconds"....it rang pretty true....

i dont disagree that fury is more complete and can adjust....but wilder always seems to find a way.....and he found a way twice against fury.....

wilder will always look like hes getting outboxed because he doesnt throw alot and often throws one shot(yeah hes being outboxed).....but hes still dangerous....and hes looking for something...always seems to find what hes looking for once or twice....and thats all it will take with him usually....wilder looked like he was getting outboxed by washington too....but that guy never really had a shot

what fury did was different than any other guy has done against wilder for sure.....but dont be so sure wilder didnt learn something from it....it may not turn wilder into some master boxer....but he might have learned somethign that will help him beat this particular opponent

Comment

kovalev "clearly beat ward" the first time according to the same crowd...and surely he was going to do it again...untilllll...waittttttttt...."the american ref...the headbutts...the uhmmm elbows...and uhhh lowblows"

ggg clearly beat canelo the first time according to the same crowd....this time though ggg is going to bring that mexican style and leave no debate!!! oh wait.....uhhh...the jab!!! thats all golovkin needed! so easy! just the jab! those marks all over golovkins face? oh thats just bad lighting!

you really that sure fury beats wilder again?
                    No, that was just your photoshopped picture.😂

Comment

Because home country advantage is a big deal and more and more home country robberies are happening than ever. Pacquiao vs Horn for example. AJ is a bit worried about getting robbed fighting Miller in New York and he would be far more worried fighting Wilder in the USA. Most think Fury clearly beat Wilder but he had to settle for a draw.

Comment

Working...
                      X