Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>>> Floyd Mayweather has lost his damn mind...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Props to Floyd for not buying into this BS. Props to him for supporting Trump also. The man knows whats up.
    rich always support the rich..that part i understand..what i dont get is people like you who think the rich give a damn about them

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
      Well, it is.

The fact that you're too ignorant to recognize that it is doesn't make the Gucci turtleneck any less racist.

Why not try getting a clue...
      Listen man I’d like to think I’m far from ignorant and while I’m Not American , Id like to think that all these suddenly woke individuals would and should use their energy towards issues that actually matter and effects Blacks and people of colour in the Staes . But if you feel that the biggest issue facing people of colour in the States is a high end fashion that most people can’t afford for making racially insensitive clothing , well then to me that’s being f.ucking ignorant

I doubt these Italians that designed this ugly sh.it knew that these images and their clothing would be looked at as such a negative light among black Americans. Maybe it’s ignorance or maybe they are racist but who cares. If you’re so offended by this stop buying Gucci and move on , but’s its not worth giving a f.uck beyond that. Speak with your wallet not these digital tears that everyone has over it

I like how all of a sudden all of these woke rappers say they won’t buy Gucci and are getting a pat on the back but almost all of these same rappers have used their platform to constantly hype and glorify the worst stereotypes that Black Americans are stuck with and how others view Blacks by and large . Whether their songs are about drug using , drug dealing , Violence against other Blacks, Going to jail , Being Uneducated like it’s a good thing , Wasting their $ on useless sh.it and not being financially literate to increase their wealth , having multiple children with multiple women with no mention of raising them properly and the list can go on and on. I think that’s a bigger issue having entertainers portraying non stop negative stereotypes with their music being targeted towards the youth then a Clothing brand making coon shirts that no one will buy

Russell Simmons threw his hat in on the ban but he’s the same individual who started a prepaid debit card that specifically targeted low income minority’s who were financially illiterate and had no problem having his cards charge fees from everything from checking your balance or a few for every transaction.Why couldn’t he start a company that promoted financial literacy among the group he targeted or teaching the most financially vulnerable how to be financially literate and increase their wealth, he had no problem nickel and diming them to death and profiting off their ignorance. Not really actions of a woke black man looking out for whats best for his people , Maybe I’m wrong though because he won’t buy Gucci no more so he’s good

Maybe instead of giving more then 2 minutes of thought or care about a clothing line maybe these same people should be outraged at things that matter and really effects their lives or Americans of colour

Maybe giving a sh.it about issues like Flint Michigan poisoning their residents and maybe still having contaminated water after years and even if they can finally fix the water the city is still a f.ucking sh.ithole. Or maybe care about the Gerrymandering mostly done by Republicans done to give them a better chance to stay in power( maybe even done in your state ) who enact policies that usually don’t have Minorities or the poor and middle class that aren’t what’s the best interest of a majority of minority’s , or the voter suppression that goes on in the States with the intention of keeping minorities votes from mattering or having a effect on who wins city , state , federal elections
      , or the f.ucking criminal justice system that is far from a level playing field for the poor and people of colour.

these issues actually deserve attention and these same entertainers who are quick to pretend to be woke and give a sh.it about something that doesn’t matter should focus on these issues instead of caring whether a clothing brand that most can’t afford or choose not to buy is racist or makes offensive clothing

But hey that’s just me and my ignorant opinion maybe you’re right the biggest issue facing the poor and people of colour in the States is Gucci and how their clothing hurt some people’s feelings

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
        Dude still wants to buy Gucci and thinks there will be no consequences...
        He gonna top Forbes again but he's retired. Haters gonna hate!

Comment

Reckon it's funny Floyd can still steal the show by wearing a sweater.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather has lost his mind, because he didn't get triggered by a black sweater. Right okay.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              rich always support the rich..that part i understand..what i dont get is people like you who think the rich give a damn about them

Trump lowered your taxes bruh

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                What consequences? Nobody will care about this in 2 weeks
                Exactly. It’s just more mindless internet virtue signalling. This is just the latest banal thing for those involved in the recreational offence-taking fad.

Comment

Working...
                X