Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Shakes His Head at Joshua-Miller, Explains Why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine this clown saying the shouldn't be expecting English fans to show up. When it was the English fans that damn near packed out his show in staples and it still wasn't sold out.

He talking bout unknown... dude YOU American hw world champ and got booed at Ur own weigh ins..people on the street don't know you still.

This man is a delusional diva .

Comment

Talk $50M w no contract in black & white what a clown!? $15M offer w legal papers is true & valid!? War Big Babies! New York is London on June 1, 2019. We will be there amigos!

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
        So what does your post have to do with Miller's drawing power compared to Wilders? All he said was, it would have been better to go to the US and fight him than it will be to fight Miller and he doesn't think that American fans will support the fight. Based on the NSB posts, he is right.
        This fight will fill up the MSG whether people like it or not. Wilder and Fury are tied up for a rematch, this beats AJ facing Whyte for the second time and it's still a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
          All this Wilder vs AJ nonsense is getting out of hand. I almost hope it doesn't happen. I think the Miller vs AJ fight is a decent scrap. I also think AJ and Miller will do decent numbers as well. I bet money either Aj or Wilder will lose before the fight happens just like Charlo lost to Harrison and now the Hurd fight isn't as big! Lol
          I agree with all of this.

Comment

I just wish Joshua had accepted to fight Wilder and then Ko'd him. Wouldn't need to listen to this crap anymore

Comment

You 're obviously a Wilder fanboy whose only watched Wilders last two fights.

This is yet another top ten fight for Joshua , I've lost count of the number now, Wilder at the same point in his career fought zero.

Joshua has fought more top 10 opponents than Wilder in every table I can find Ring , ESPN, boxrec including the WBC in half the fights.

Boxrecs assessment of opponent quality is
              Joshua 235
              Wilder 116

Wilder doesn't step up, I'm hitting you with facts not opinion.

Originally posted by OgTripleOg View Post
              Even AJ loyal nut huggers won't admit this is another weak fight for him. Lol

Comment

Then if that's how he feels. Why was he consistently saying he wants Tyson fury only? He admitted they was begging him to fight...yet simultaneously saying no matter what hearn offers he wants fury. Wilder can't keep his story correct. All this **** came out his mouth and is available for all to see and hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe shmo View Post
                  Y so many emotional people on here? U Brits (not all) seem to b very nationalistic. I've only been on here a week and it seems to me like u care more about some celebrity representing ur country more than u do about the actual sport. I personally don't care where a fighter is from or what color he is for that matter. If he has a style I like and seems like a decent dude outside the ring then I support him. Loma, Crawford, Ramirez, fury, commey, Mikey, etc... I don't understand this blindly supporting a fighter no matter what he does just because he's from ur country. Loma is my favorite fighter but arum said if he couldn't fight commey that theyd find someone other than crolla. If he doesn't do what he says I'm gonna call bull*****t even tho I like him. I swear I bet some of u guys bang ur girl (or boyfriend) from behind with a picture of AJ taped to their back. U guys need to calm down. Again that's not all Brits, just the crazed ones constantly trying to act superior cause they believe AJ being champ and being from their country somehow makes them better than other people. The rest of youse, u cool tho.
                  Great post. It’s actually funny reading it and pathetic at the same time. The ones you speak of I believe lash out knowing the hatred they have for the guy pales in comparison to the jealousy they have knowing he makes more in one hour than they will see in their entire lifetimes. I laugh when I read AJ/Wilder articles. It brings out the mentally challenged society failures all to one place. Good post

Comment

This was Hearn's plan all along. They will follow papa Hearn's plan when it comes to AJ

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                      Great points but the 50 million doe. Wilder is already undisputed because no one turns down 50million. Besides those belts AJ have our fury’s so Wilder vs Fury rematch is really to discover the undisputed. Wilderlites are scratching their heads and thinking this man speaks the truth .smh
                      You dont believe what you have just written. 50 Million Doe?????? CONTRACT DOE?????? Winkle refused to send a contract, Winkle refused to sit and talk. **** that offer it has been completely debunked. I see the negotiations between Fury and Wilder havnt been done in 24 hours without a contract.

And if they are Fury's belts then why are they around Joshua's waist? He never lost them in the ring, we all know that but he lost them. He got busted for drugs, retired and had to give them up. If he wants them back FIGHT JOSHUA, Joshua fought for those belts, 1 at a time. Fury needs to take them back not just pretend he is still the champion.

Im looking forward to the rematch i like both fighters, but i will keep an eye and an ear out for any mention of this fight being for UNDUPUTED. I have a feeling i wont hear it though.

Comment

Working...
                      X