Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Isn't JOSHUA's AVATAR on the Top Page?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
    Alvarez is a North American

Golovkin and choc are token entries

Fact remains after Fury beat klitschko they picked Wilder to go up there on the strength of beating stiverne
    Dude he is one of two actual Americans up there. They changed the photos at the time when all those guys (excluding Wilder) was on the P4P list doing their thing. Joshua didn't even have half the fights he does now when they were changed. The fact that Chocolatito is up there shows you how long ago it was.

And @ Alvarez is North American. Dude he's Mexican, nobody thinks "he's North Amercian" get out of here with that

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
      Its pro wilder forum . the edits and articles are clearly based on making Wilder look good or less worse and they reword a lot on here. My assumption is the mods are Wilder fans not Joshua.
      I would say it was always a Pro K2 Loeffler IBO affiliated program. I could've sworn I've seen IBO ads or banners here.

So I'm just thinking, Loeffler's stock value has dropped. Will the forum drop GGG if he goes to PBC Fox?

As others mentioned, how is Chocolatito there over Lomachenko?

We've got, 1 GBP, 1 PBC, 1 Top Rank, Two Former K2 fighters there. I take it Chocolatito is only there out of affiliated Main Editors trying to help Loeffler's new 360 brand.

I'd vote for Loma and Joshua over Crawford. Or Usyk over Chocolatito.

Seems like a Loeffler related issue and many articles favored GGG here over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
        He's still representing the IBO, and in all fairness, Joshua has a huge following.
        Cause he's a juiced up phaggotty cvnt. That's the edited version.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
          I would say it was always a Pro K2 Loeffler IBO affiliated program. I could've sworn I've seen IBO ads or banners here.

So I'm just thinking, Loeffler's stock value has dropped. Will the forum drop GGG if he goes to PBC Fox?

As others mentioned, how is Chocolatito there over Lomachenko?

We've got, 1 GBP, 1 PBC, 1 Top Rank, Two Former K2 fighters there. I take it Chocolatito is only there out of affiliated Main Editors trying to help Loeffler's new 360 brand.

I'd vote for Loma and Joshua over Crawford. Or Usyk over Chocolatito.

Seems like a Loeffler related issue and many articles favored GGG here over the years.
          All this is irrelevant to the thread of asking why AJ isn't on there,i know what you're doing here.

the site needs a HW face if its Wilder or Joshua, so the question is why is Wilder ? He really shouldn't be on there it should be the unified HW champion. but whatever im not worried and really didn't notice until this thread as its a temporary Wilder anyway.

The thread will follow should Fury be on there afterward if he beat Wilder which would show Wilder bias on here if its not the case. This forum probably doesn't think that far ahead based on most of the posters on here ?

Comment

I think Canelo, GGG and Crawford belong there. I would drop Gonzalez and replace him with Loma and drop Wilder and replace him with AJ.

Comment

Lol Didn't even notice it how long was Wilder on there

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                All this is irrelevant to the thread of asking why AJ isn't on there,i know what you're doing here...

the site needs a HW face if its Wilder or Joshua,
                There are 2 Middleweights in the lineup. Since you're acknowledging Heavyweights, why didn't you say, "I agree, Joshua should replace Chocolatito.

Roman Gonzalez is one of the most irrelevant faces there. Should Mikey beat Spence, I assure you Gonzalez is gone, but still, you'd want 2 Middleweights there when it's more ideal to have 2 Heavyweights there. Isn't this the fight that we all want?

Comment

Dude they only change those things like once every 2 years. I'm sure he'll be up there if he proves to be the best HW in the future.

Comment

Working...
                  X