Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AOC Breaks Down How Corruptions Is Allowed To Run Rampant In Politics.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOC Breaks Down How Corruptions Is Allowed To Run Rampant In Politics.

Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 02-08-2019, 01:31 PM.

You're really obsessed with this girl huh?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      You're really obsessed with this girl huh?
      only in the monring for about an half-hout to an hour when I come to really BS with boxingscene lounge before I start my day. I noticed she has the snowflake triggered so i like to leave them with a lil AOC news so they can be fired up so they can have productive day.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        only in the monring for about an half-hout to an hour when I come to really BS with boxingscene lounge before I start my day. I noticed she has the snowflake triggered so i like to leave them with a lil AOC news so they can be fired up so they can have productive day.

Nice

Comment

i would pay money for a AOC vs Candace owen fight or debate or both

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
            i would pay money for a AOC vs Candace owen fight or debate or both
            That's like prime Ike Ibeabuchi vs current Jesus Soto Karass in a brawl.

You wouldn't do that to a human being.

We have weight divisions for a reason my friend.

Comment

Maybe she can start by investigating how many career politicians who earn less than $170K per year are worth tens or even hundreds of millions of dollars. Instead of worrying about Trump's tax returns, start in your own backyard. Ask Pelosi, Weinstein, Bernie, Waters, and Co. how they acquired their wealth. Then follow the money.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Maybe she can start by investigating how many career politicians who earn less than $170K per year are worth tens or even hundreds of millions of dollars. Instead of worrying about Trump's tax returns, start in your own backyard. Ask Pelosi, Weinstein, Bernie, Waters, and Co. how they acquired their wealth. Then follow the money.
                Lmfao, you too lost in the hate player.

Here she exposing the corruptions that ALLOWS these "career politicians" to accrue this wealth. Why work ass backwards when you can cut it at the root, PLUS this video showed theirs nothing ILLEGAL about the why politicians maneuver cause this corruptions & politics dick riding and making/changing laws to benefit themselves or their interest/lobbyist is not illegal rather just "oversights and loops holes" so going after whoever that worked the system makes no sense, to rid the government of these oversights and loops hole is the key.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  Lmfao, you too lost in the hate player.

Here she exposing the corruptions that ALLOWS these "career politicians" to accrue this wealth. Why work ass backwards when you can cut it at the root, PLUS this video showed theirs nothing ILLEGAL about the why politicians maneuver cause this corruptions & politics dick riding and making/changing laws to benefit themselves or their interest/lobbyist is not illegal rather just "oversights and loops holes" so going after whoever that worked the system makes no sense, to rid the government of these oversights and loops hole is the key.
                  It's way more than loopholes that got Pelosi a $200M fortune. Same with Weinstein and other wealthy politicians on both sides of the fence. But Democrats who cry the loudest about the wealthy elites and privilege fail to mention just how wealthy many of them are as public servants. Ocasio-Cortez' mentor Bernie Sanders is a prime example of a guy who never held a job in his life and got rich in politics, and then has the balls to talk about eating the rich when he is one of them.

Comment

This is the only smart thing I have seen or heard of her doing. She exposed loopholes and bull**** that needs addressed immediately.

Comment

Working...
                    X