No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman Wants Pacquiao; '90%' Sure Mayweather Fights Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Your wrong there buddy. Keith & DSG did 5 million views when they fought..Showtime's Spence-Ocampo Main Event Peaked at 726K Viewers.
    Understood. That's free network or cable package views; great numbers nonetheless. PPVs are different. A person has to actually go out of their way to put down $75+ and watch it on a saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
      Can you share a link for that please?

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        lol.. but i thought manny is done already. see this is why pac fans are "delusional"..
        Thurman has been out almost 2 years. That factors into my thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Thurman has been out almost 2 years. That factors into my thinking.
          you have other people saying pac is done, etc. then you have a floyd fan now saying pac vs thurman is 50/50 or he can see pac winning. and then you act surprised when pac fans make comments like pac will beat "fill in the blank". yall putting thoughts in they head.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
            We get that he needs time back. No one is hating on that or a tune up or two. The thing is the dude is asking for like 3-4 fights and *then* will discuss it. It’s a terrible look. At least he’s keeping it real and thats admirable but it leaves a bad taste.

Many fight tough fights after surgery and don’t make excuses. Hell, Canelo went from a knee surgery straight into the GGG rematch.

Floyd went from shoulder surgery straight into the rematch with JLC, and many more.

Maybe we demand too much as fans, but when the #1 guy needs 3-4 tuneups...it’s just kinda like. “...really dude? It hasnt been a 10 year layoff...”
            Wait, when did he say 3-4 fight tune ups? Last I heard he said a tune up or two then the winner of DSG/porter which is now porter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bundt View Post
              Understood. That's free network or cable package views; great numbers nonetheless. PPVs are different. A person has to actually go out of their way to put down $75+ and watch it on a saturday night.
              Well they have said 300 buys are good. I think bob arum actually said that too....lol

Comment

you have other people saying pac is done, etc. then you have a floyd fan now saying pac vs thurman is 50/50 or he can see pac winning. and then you act surprised when pac fans make comments like pac will beat "fill in the blank". yall putting thoughts in they head.
                Yes, suggesting Manny beats spence is delusional.

Comment

Like he said Keith has been out 2 years & Manny has not plus Manny is losing a step. I won't be surprised if either wins. But Manny really should think about his health after what Broner did to him.

Comment

By the judges, Thurman likely wins handily.

In terms of competitiveness, I favor Thurman 7-5 as he likes to run, which works against Pacquiao's counterpunching strength.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      WTF is YOU talking about?!?! He is better than Roy in commentating! He breaks fights down nice. Keith, S.O.G. & Mikey Garcia would be the best team for commentating.
                      Sog decent and Thurman hard pass. Tries too hard.

Roy has that insight, he sounds a bit ghetto but his insight has me like the thinking emoji. All that experience fighting the best.

Thurman has like 3 fights of good experience. He's not ready for that, it takes more than a dorky voice.

Roy, lampley, Mikey maybe...

Comment

Working...
                      X