Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2019, 06:08 AM #11
Spoon23 Spoon23 is online now
Licks Pacmans Taint
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 18,170
Quoted: 6550 Post(s)
Rep Power: 67
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 49,396.97
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 50,529.77
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas View Post
The cameraman said it as a joke
Some Jokes are half meant bud. Especially if you're referring to someone who carries the Mayweather name in a TMT Gym.

You know that dude can't go full throttle with that accusation, that fighter will get evicted from that Gym so he slid it in nicely as a joke. That jab was enough to know he's got balls to even say it in a Mayweather Gym with SR and Jeff in there haha!

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-13-2019 at 08:43 PM.
Spoon23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-13-2019, 10:27 AM #12
chirorickyp chirorickyp is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 722
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
Rep Power: 13
chirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 7,320.82
Bank: 1,072.32
Total Points: 8,393.14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
Hugging and running all night is not nullifying a fight. That's ruining a fight and making it a marathon huggathon event isn't what a super fight should be bud. Clinching to prevent a fighter from hitting you is FOUL in the rules of boxing. Vegas saved Floyd that night. That to many is a shameful way of boxing.

Cvnt = Vagina hehe

Here's an education video about the Queensberry Rules of boxing.

What not to do in boxing:

Number 2 rule : NO wrestling or HUGGING allowed @ 0:39

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]


If you still didn't get the clue why Floyd SR saw Floyd fight scared. Here are some hard copies of what happened in that debbie downer fight courtest of the master hugger/runner Floyd Mayweather JR.

When floyd's own father and trainer saw his son fight scared. You know something is up.

Sr: You fight like your scared man!


[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]


You don't prevent an opponent from countering by hugging. That's just not boxing. too much fouling by Floyd and not a single point deduction from Bayless tsk tsk tsk... Stick and move NOT stick and hug Floyd. Don't change the game lol

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

The boos in every Floyd Mayweather hug caught in this footage only shows how boxing fans feel in their frustration of what is an example of what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude.

@1:15 - "Keep running Floyd. Keep running. You can do it!"

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]


Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And when cowards run.. After getting tagged Floyd can go from one side of the fence to another in 0-60 in just 2 seconds Flat! Amazing! Run Floyd Run!
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.



It's time to RUN

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Excellent points. Clear evidence backed with facts, actual rules and video. Bayless the personal paid off referee, Vegas judges. What a scam. Now I am more p#ssed than ever. You ruined my day.
chirorickyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 10:53 AM #13
HeadShots HeadShots is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 4,569
Quoted: 3566 Post(s)
Rep Power: 15
HeadShots has a reputation beyond reputeHeadShots has a reputation beyond reputeHeadShots has a reputation beyond reputeHeadShots has a reputation beyond reputeHeadShots has a reputation beyond reputeHeadShots has a reputation beyond reputeHeadShots has a reputation beyond reputeHeadShots has a reputation beyond reputeHeadShots has a reputation beyond reputeHeadShots has a reputation beyond reputeHeadShots has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 28,833.19
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 29,943.61
Congratulations on being the leading NSB bottomfeeder - Nay_Sayer from your lover GG - RiC-DiC Love to fight with you grab a popcorn - Canelo and GGG Keep up the great posts - anthonydavid11 
Default

this is all on top of the fact that Mayweather was juiced to the gills for the fight under the corrupt USADA.


He was caught with an illegal needle in his arm. Fact of life.
HeadShots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 10:56 AM #14
Spoon23 Spoon23 is online now
Licks Pacmans Taint
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 18,170
Quoted: 6550 Post(s)
Rep Power: 67
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 49,396.97
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 50,529.77
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirorickyp View Post
Excellent points. Clear evidence backed with facts, actual rules and video. Bayless the personal paid off referee, Vegas judges. What a scam. Now I am more p#ssed than ever. You ruined my day.
Yup, good to know you have opened your eyes from this scam. Floyd got paid for running a marathon event and it's not chump change. No wonder millions of viewers were disappointed.

Floyd is the one who owes the fans a rematch to redeem himself from this shyit fight he did. But as you can tell he rather fight the midgets in Japan and the Conor's of this world who have an 0-0 record in boxing lol

Take it easy bud. You should be able to sleep at night. It's Floyd who got exposed not you.

Cheers!
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Spoon23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 12:30 PM #15
sicko sicko is offline
The Truth Hurts
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 22,658
Quoted: 3767 Post(s)
Rep Power: 57
sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 49,898.35
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 51,025.51
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - CTC JOHNNY CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 
Default

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
sicko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 01:06 PM #16
Raonic Raonic is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 2,909
Quoted: 970 Post(s)
Rep Power: 9
Raonic has a reputation beyond reputeRaonic has a reputation beyond reputeRaonic has a reputation beyond reputeRaonic has a reputation beyond reputeRaonic has a reputation beyond reputeRaonic has a reputation beyond reputeRaonic has a reputation beyond reputeRaonic has a reputation beyond reputeRaonic has a reputation beyond reputeRaonic has a reputation beyond reputeRaonic has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,266.05
Bank: 1,077.68
Total Points: 11,343.73
Default

JFC Floyd Sr is so dumb.

"I think the biggest robbery is professional".
Raonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 08:34 PM #17
Spoon23 Spoon23 is online now
Licks Pacmans Taint
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 18,170
Quoted: 6550 Post(s)
Rep Power: 67
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 49,396.97
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 50,529.77
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadShots View Post
this is all on top of the fact that Mayweather was juiced to the gills for the fight under the corrupt USADA.


He was caught with an illegal needle in his arm. Fact of life.
Exactly, Floyd SR should have said it himself that the biggest robbery is his son robbing Pac and the paying public
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-13-2019 at 09:01 PM.
Spoon23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 08:51 PM #18
just the facts just the facts is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 4,191
Quoted: 1709 Post(s)
Rep Power: 16
just the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 19,264.84
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 20,392.00
Here you go girl - krazyn8tive No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasawayako View Post
Anyone who isn't bias will say that pac won the fight.
Bullshyte! No credible boxing publication/fan/organization has/had Manny winning the fight. The most hardcore Floyd hater on HBO had Floyd winning. The most hardcore Floyd hater on NSB had Floyd winning. You know that if the fight was close at all, Arum and Roach would have been screaming robbery. Neither did. Why is all this? Simple.............like it or not, Floyd won the fight. I'm no Floyd fan but it is what it is.
just the facts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 08:58 PM #19
Spoon23 Spoon23 is online now
Licks Pacmans Taint
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 18,170
Quoted: 6550 Post(s)
Rep Power: 67
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 49,396.97
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 50,529.77
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by just the facts View Post
Bullshyte! No credible boxing publication/fan/organization has/had Manny winning the fight. The most hardcore Floyd hater on HBO had Floyd winning. The most hardcore Floyd hater on NSB had Floyd winning. You know that if the fight was close at all, Arum and Roach would have been screaming robbery. Neither did. Why is all this? Simple.............like it or not, Floyd won the fight. I'm no Floyd fan but it is what it is.

lol sure you're not a Floyd fan when you always there to protect him haha! Off course you can't see what is right in front of you. You are after-all a blind sheep.

But before I leave with your delusion. Maybe you may listen to your hero and master that you claim you don't care about lolololol Enjoy this FACT just the fact. You love Floyd. Embrace Floyd. Don't deny what you feel. Your posts are well documented here. In how much you love Floyd.

Here straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

LINK:

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

IF you're contented with that fake win. Then you only have to tell Floyd not to go in the ring with Manny anymore. Savor that fake win. All the fakery is what makes that fight memorable, fake compubox, fake drug testing, fake commentators, fake NSAC, Fake USADA, TUEs all fake lol and the lack of action from all that runnin' and huggin' by Floyd IV Mayweather is what makes that fight memorable. Memorable enough to recall as one of the blue prints of what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude.

After-all, no need for a rematch everyone knows who won that fight, and it's not the bald dude, but who ran and hugged the whole night that's not the asian dude lol

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]


Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-13-2019 at 09:01 PM.
Spoon23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 09:08 PM #20
just the facts just the facts is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 4,191
Quoted: 1709 Post(s)
Rep Power: 16
just the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 19,264.84
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 20,392.00
Here you go girl - krazyn8tive No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
lol sure you're not a Floyd fan when you always there to protect him haha! Off course you can't see what is right in front of you. You are after-all a blind sheep.

But before I leave with your delusion. Maybe you may listen to your hero and master that you claim you don't care about lolololol Enjoy this FACT just the fact. You love Floyd. Embrace Floyd. Don't deny what you feel. Your posts are well documented here. In how much you love Floyd.

Here straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

LINK:

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

IF you're contented with that fake win. Then you only have to tell Floyd not to go in the ring with Manny anymore. Savor that fake win. All the fakery is what makes that fight memorable, fake compubox, fake drug testing, fake commentators, fake NSAC, Fake USADA, TUEs all fake lol and the lack of action from all that runnin' and huggin' by Floyd IV Mayweather is what makes that fight memorable. Memorable enough to recall as one of the blue prints of what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude.

After-all, no need for a rematch everyone knows who won that fight, and it's not the bald dude, but who ran and hugged the whole night that's not the asian dude lol

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]


Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Your act is getting old but I laugh when I realize that you stay awake nights wishing somehow this fight had turned out different. Get a girlfriend, a job, a hobby cuz it appears like little Floyd Mayweather had ruined your life.
just the facts is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
biggest, floyd, jeff, mayweather, robbery

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:41 AM.

Copyright 2003-2019 BoxingScene.com All rights reserved.