Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-12-2019, 10:31 PM #1
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quoted: 6552 Post(s)
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 50,640.85
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 
Arrow Jeff Mayweather ask what was the Biggest Robbery according to Floyd SR?

Here's the story..

Jeff Mayweather ask the first dude on the left what was the biggest Robbery?

His answer was Bradley Pac 1.

Jeff then ask his bro, Floyd Sr what was the biggest Robbery in boxing history?

A BOXER in the TMT GYM goes, PACQUIAO MAYWEATHER!

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

EVEN IN THE TMT GYM THEY KNOW IT WAS A FLUKE WIN LOL

Starts @ 0:45

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-12-2019 at 10:52 PM.
Spoon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-12-2019, 10:51 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1879 Post(s)
Luilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 25,533.00
Good posts. Here's your first gift. - 1bad65 Good post. Cheers! - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Fuck you degenerate racist - cheeseburger degenerate trash - cheeseburger 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
Here's the story..

A heckler in the TMT GYM goes, PACQUIAO MAYWEATHER!

Funny how the Mayweathers forget how Floyd was involved in 2 gift wins I bet they would be crying if they awarded Delahoya the fight or because Canelo was the future they would have gave him the fight than he would have known how Castillo felt
Luilun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 10:59 PM #3
Licks Pacmans Taint

Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luilun View Post
Funny how the Mayweathers forget how Floyd was involved in 2 gift wins I bet they would be crying if they awarded Delahoya the fight or because Canelo was the future they would have gave him the fight than he would have known how Castillo felt
Yeah, true actually 3 gift wins.

It's funny also how Senior forgot how spooked he was on their fight with Pacquiao that he called out his son for fighting scared and after the fight wanted him to retire. Shows who truly won that night.

You fight like your scared man!

Floyd Mayweather Sr. after the fight :

@ 1:50 mark Floyd senior said about floyd's time to retire: 'When you can't do what you use to do it's time.' referring to his son

He knew his son dont have it anymore lmao.. He saw his son fight like a vagina

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-13-2019 at 08:37 PM.
Old 01-12-2019, 11:54 PM #4
Interim Champion

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
chirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,072.32
Total Points: 8,419.74

"fought like a vagina" man that's funny!
Fact is he wouldn't open up. Boxed to get a decision instead of fight to win. Result,,,,nothing.

So I guess fighting like a vagina means nulify the fight with defensive skills and nothing happens while the entire world pays big bucks and gets screwed over.
Maybe fought like a c#nt is more appropriate.
chirorickyp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 12:02 AM #5
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirorickyp View Post
"fought like a vagina" man that's funny!
Fact is he wouldn't open up. Boxed to get a decision instead of fight to win. Result,,,,nothing.

So I guess fighting like a vagina means nulify the fight with defensive skills and nothing happens while the entire world pays big bucks and gets screwed over.
Maybe fought like a c#nt is more appropriate.
Hugging and running all night is not nullifying a fight. That's ruining a fight and making it a marathon huggathon event isn't what a super fight should be bud. Clinching to prevent a fighter from hitting you is FOUL in the rules of boxing. Vegas saved Floyd that night. That to many is a shameful way of boxing.

Cvnt = Vagina hehe

Here's an education video about the Queensberry Rules of boxing.

What not to do in boxing:

Number 2 rule : NO wrestling or HUGGING allowed @ 0:39

If you still didn't get the clue why Floyd SR saw Floyd fight scared. Here are some hard copies of what happened in that debbie downer fight courtest of the master hugger/runner Floyd Mayweather JR.

When floyd's own father and trainer saw his son fight scared. You know something is up.

Sr: You fight like your scared man!

You don't prevent an opponent from countering by hugging. That's just not boxing. too much fouling by Floyd and not a single point deduction from Bayless tsk tsk tsk... Stick and move NOT stick and hug Floyd. Don't change the game lol

The boos in every Floyd Mayweather hug caught in this footage only shows how boxing fans feel in their frustration of what is an example of what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude.

@1:15 - "Keep running Floyd. Keep running. You can do it!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And when cowards run.. After getting tagged Floyd can go from one side of the fence to another in 0-60 in just 2 seconds Flat! Amazing! Run Floyd Run!

It's time to RUN

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-13-2019 at 06:03 AM.
Old 01-13-2019, 12:07 AM #6
Dr Steelhammer

Quoted: 3633 Post(s)
earl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 94,171.33
Total Points: 100,340.66
Apple - iBreakbeat You'll need these - Rip Chudd Congrats man! - Rip Chudd Stay safe - rorymac Making us BS members proud - Versastyle 
Happy early Bday and congrats on 10k love :kiss: - Bossy blue parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier Happy Birthday darling! I hope you have a wonderful day xxx - Bossy I swear you make my day with every single post. - Alx. LOL, that cracked me up. Here's a cold one on me. - BulgariasFinest 
Excellent poster. I chuckle every time you post that gif of RJJ getting KTFO. - I'm so sorry Here's one on me - led* 14k posts - ShaunRoberts Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. happy 15,000 - JonoYoungP4P 
Boxing scenes number one idiot - ROSS CALIFORNIA #FREE EARL HICKEY #JusticeForEarl - thuggery with a bit of luck it's not severe! - HUGH JASS Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero don't ever stop crushing boxing noobs with facts! - Krusher P4P #1 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Gift Giver AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - iBreakbeat 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Shiranui Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - thuggery 

People need to get over this ****.

Pacquiao should have moved heaven and earth to get the fight in 2008 when he was at his peak but he was just as content to play games and faff about and when the fight finally happened he'd lost that 10-15% and Floyd won a fairly straightforward decision.

End of story.
earl-hickey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 12:13 AM #7
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quote:
Originally Posted by earl-hickey View Post
People need to get over this ****.

Pacquiao should have moved heaven and earth to get the fight in 2008 when he was at his peak but he was just as content to play games and faff about and when the fight finally happened he'd lost that 10-15% and Floyd won a fairly straightforward decision.

End of story.
Naah, I'd say corruption took over that fight. So many red Flags. USADA allowing IVs, Nsac giving TUEs, Fake Compubox, Ref allowing Floyd to hug profiously, Judges with absurd score card showing the fix was in from the very start. The timid fighter who kept on running away form the center of the ring won.. When it's the offensive fighter who kept on connecting and pushing the action and was holding more of the center of the ring the whole fight.

Here's a heat map that proves who was the fighter that was the majority of the time in the center of the ring.

Not to mention.. What we learned in this fight. That there is the right way to Clinch and there is a wrong way..

This is a fight to learn from.. This is a fight of what not to do in boxing especially a super fight of this caliber.

For example..

The Right way. Dodge, bob weave and throw a 3 punch combo then clinch.

The wrong way.

No need to dodge or bob and weave just HUG IT OUT

IF THERE IS A BOXER WHO NEEDS TO REDEEM HIMSELF IN THAT SORRY DISPLAY OF BOXING QUEER. IT'S FLOYD.

Nacho about Floyd: The kid caved. Over defensive on the most important fight of his life.

"He knew he was supported by the judges to give a luck luster fight."

"He (floyd) lost so much credibility"

"the only one throwing punches was Pacquiao"

"how can they gave the rounds to a guy who even looks ridiculous running away scared?"

"or giving hugs to turn off the fight?"

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-13-2019 at 12:22 AM.
Old 01-13-2019, 01:06 AM #8
Voice of Reason

Quoted: 1993 Post(s)
jas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 37,539.78
A very Happy New Year to you too. - Box-Office thx for the ribbon bro - jaded How did I forget to gift you this for that 3-1 loss, brother? Pardon me. Better late than never. :D - Sake1 Thanks mate! - OG Rodgers Have a Pepsi...they're good for you. - jaded 
No Message - Y0@NN Thx bro...cheers! - jaded thanks for the help with the ban bro, - Dean_Razorback dolla dolla bills y'all - Mike D ayyyyy lmao - SlySlickSmooth 
Happy Holidays, all the best for 2016!! - Box-Office Happy Xmas - Sugar Adam Ali Thanks...and have a couple on me. Cheers - jaded No Message - Mike D Thanks - hectari 
Thanks bro im looking for a comeback fight lol - Bardock No Message - MDPopescu a legend in the game - FlatLine Happy Holidays - jaded Pleasure interacting 2017. ATG Punter. - StudentOfDaGame 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Kuyukut Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Kuyukut Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Kuyukut Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Kuyukut World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Check_hooks 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dan_cov Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dan_cov Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - dan_cov Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - sugarsmosley 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - dan_cov Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Check_hooks Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - sugarsmosley Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - valero 
Childhood Cancer - `STEELHEAD Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - DonMega Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - milkroot Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mathed AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - sugarsmosley 

The cameraman said it as a joke
jas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 01:25 AM #9
Up and Comer

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
NChristo- has a reputation beyond reputeNChristo- has a reputation beyond reputeNChristo- has a reputation beyond reputeNChristo- has a reputation beyond reputeNChristo- has a reputation beyond reputeNChristo- has a reputation beyond reputeNChristo- has a reputation beyond reputeNChristo- has a reputation beyond reputeNChristo- has a reputation beyond reputeNChristo- has a reputation beyond reputeNChristo- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,066.99
Total Points: 7,122.35

Quote:
Here's the story..

Gotta love how little retards have to take everything out of context and just completely ignore everything else to suit your argument, Floyd says after the guy heckles him "we know that's bull****" and they start laughing together, do you understand sarcasm or does that not get through those rose tinted glasses ?. The fight really got you that butt hurt that you're bringing up on in NSB 4 years after it's happened, ridiculous.
NChristo- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 01:54 AM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1825 Post(s)
pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 34,507.39
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Jr. 

Quote:
Here's the story..

Anyone who isn't bias will say that pac won the fight.
pasawayako is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
biggest, floyd, jeff, mayweather, robbery

User Tag List