Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder arguing with fans on social media about the 10 count being too long

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder arguing with fans on social media about the 10 count being too long

https://mobile.twitter.com/BronzeBom...54712828194817

Deontay Wilder getting into it with people and fans on social media about the 10 count.

Jackoff Reiss deliberately counted slightly slowly so that fury would beat the count. Dude was giving Fury CPR. Fck Reiss.

Comment

Probably one of the least educated fighters of all time. When your own promoter is going up to Fury after the fight telling him he won you better tuck your tail between your legs and take that draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Pimper View Post
        Jackoff Reiss deliberately counted slightly slowly so that fury would beat the count. Dude was giving Fury CPR. Fck Reiss.

I'm happy with the draw and I appreciate jack not calling the fight like 99% of other refs

Give us a rematch next year

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
          When your own promoter is going up to Fury after the fight telling him he won you better tuck your tail between your legs and take that draw.
          When did that happen? Stop lying man

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            I literally made a 7 second clip an hour ago because I knew somebody would say that. Do you know how I can upload a straight video clip from like VLC?

Comment

Wilder knows he lost. This is a pathetically weak argument for him winning and it's all he has.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                I literally made a 7 second clip an hour ago because I knew somebody would say that. Do you know how I can upload a straight video clip from like VLC?
                I saw Dibella say that too while waiting for the result. Couldn't find the clip though. Upload it to youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post

Watch that **** before they take it off my account/

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    I saw Dibella say that too while waiting for the result. Couldn't find the clip though. Upload it to youtube.
                    Uploaded it.

Comment

Working...
                    X