Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-29-2018, 03:35 AM #11
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 4896 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 74,132.32
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

For Wilder to be "Hated" he has to be known. Mayweather was "Hated" because he was known and that reflect in his PPV sales. You cannot create a narrative that isn't there. Maybe after beating Fury he would be known and "Hated" but no one is hating him in america if he isn't known to the masses. That is just a false statement.
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-29-2018, 03:37 AM #12
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 4896 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 74,132.32
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirorickyp View Post
I am an even bigger fan after the interview. I love his intensity, his fights are must see TV. Tired of people on this site going to the racism thing. We elected a black president twice. Tyson Ali Frazier Foreman Holmes Holyfield Joe Lewis all loved by Americans. Fact. Wilder has been poorly marketed. Poor marketing has nothing to do with racism. If we were so racist as some think, the NBA would be making no money and no one would watch the games. Very few light melanin people in that league. Wilder needs to get on TV and on talk shows. He needs to hire people to promote him. Tiger Woods, Micheal Jordan type stuff. They have dark skin are ya catching my drift. Heavyweight boxing is still dead in the US. If Wilder beats the the nutjob and goes to England and KO's JOshua then he's a household name.

This are the coded truth. Cut and dry.
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 05:41 AM #13
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 4929 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 44,332.98
Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 
Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 
:luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
I am an even bigger fan after the interview. I love his intensity, his fights are must see TV. Tired of people on this site going to the racism thing. We elected a black president twice. Tyson Ali Frazier Foreman Holmes Holyfield Joe Lewis all loved by Americans. Fact. Wilder has been poorly marketed. Poor marketing has nothing to do with racism. If we were so racist as some think, the NBA would be making no money and no one would watch the games. Very few light melanin people in that league. Wilder needs to get on TV and on talk shows. He needs to hire people to promote him. Tiger Woods, Micheal Jordan type stuff. They have dark skin are ya catching my drift. Heavyweight boxing is still dead in the US. If Wilder beats the the nutjob and goes to England and KO's JOshua then he's a household name.
Excellent post. Poor promotion is why he isn't more popular, not racism. Add into the fact that boxing isn't anywhere near what it was in the US and it seems the interest is declining.
Rip Chudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 05:45 AM #14
Contender

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
muzzo has a spectacular aura aboutmuzzo has a spectacular aura aboutmuzzo has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 7,671.84

He's said some things in poor taste before like wanting an opponent on his record,thats not good for boxing.
muzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 06:06 AM #15
Fair but Firm

Quoted: 4296 Post(s)
IMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 57,804.91
for knowing your stuff! - natas206 thanks for the info. - TRUTH For that homerun of a post, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 An apple for one of BoxingScene's most knowledgeable posters - danc1984 BOOM - Fiend 
Excellent poster - ADDICT MOH. For continously educating NSB. - BattlingNelson been a while mate! - Tamis_Siensya No Message - WESS To a poster I have a lot of respect for. Cheers, bud. - Mike D 
Firm but fair...like it says under his name. World level poster and good dude. - Mike D No Message - __________ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by earl-hickey View Post
You guys in the US need to sort your race **** out

You have been coexisting for 100s of years now, how many black guys died in the world wars defending your country?
Please shut up.
IMDAZED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 06:23 AM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2414 Post(s)
R_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 31,879.34
Awesome posts, get yourself an avatar to match - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Wilder is probably the most popular American Fighter right now and is about to test the PPV market.

Itís not that he hasnít been marketed properly because itís that Boxing is a niche sport in the States and boxers popularity can only reach so far unless they cross over into the mainstream and Wilder for a American Fighters up to this point has been marketed great

Like other niche sports ( ie Snowboarding =Shaun White , Cycling = Lance Armstrong ) Right now The States only has the attention span for 1 boxer at time to be the face of the sport and while heís not there yet if he keeps winning Wilder has put himself in the best position to be the new face of the sport among current fighters

Tiger & Jordan had the financial backing of billion dollar companies to hype them up and sell their goods and make them household names to non sport fans , These companies donít get behind boxers

Even Floyd who marketed himself into the mainstream wasnít endorsed by corporate America. But heís a genius at making himself known and didnít need them to succeed but what he did is f.ucking damn near impossible.
R_Walken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 06:40 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2755 Post(s)
Boksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 19,638.24
lol - denium lol - denium Imagine it's your dad - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
Dildo Queen - denium F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown Your mum is a fat slag. - Paddy Mashdown 
So you can pretend it's Anthony Joshua's bell end. - ShoulderRoll Here's another for your collection ;) - Boxing Goat This is the medal for the biggest idiot on Boxingscene - Boxing Goat Have a brew, sir. Good post! - Tony Trick-Pony You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! for your collection - Sn1 For the collection - SuperHanz 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ 

Give Beyonce a break, he's pregnant and mentally unstable. War Beyonce!

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Boksfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 06:42 AM #18
Dr Steelhammer

Quoted: 3632 Post(s)
earl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 94,171.33
Total Points: 100,223.28
Apple - iBreakbeat You'll need these - Rip Chudd Congrats man! - Rip Chudd Stay safe - rorymac Making us BS members proud - Versastyle 
Happy early Bday and congrats on 10k love :kiss: - Bossy blue parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier Happy Birthday darling! I hope you have a wonderful day xxx - Bossy I swear you make my day with every single post. - Alx. LOL, that cracked me up. Here's a cold one on me. - BulgariasFinest 
Excellent poster. I chuckle every time you post that gif of RJJ getting KTFO. - I'm so sorry Here's one on me - led* 14k posts - ShaunRoberts Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. happy 15,000 - JonoYoungP4P 
Boxing scenes number one idiot - ROSS CALIFORNIA #FREE EARL HICKEY #JusticeForEarl - thuggery with a bit of luck it's not severe! - HUGH JASS Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero don't ever stop crushing boxing noobs with facts! - Krusher P4P #1 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Gift Giver AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - iBreakbeat 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Shiranui Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMDAZED View Post
Please shut up.
welcome to ignore
earl-hickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 06:56 AM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 824 Post(s)
Jax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 28,335.94
Brainwashed Eddie Hearn follower - gjku Eddie's sheep, baah, baah lol - gjku 

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Walken View Post
Wilder is probably the most popular American Fighter right now and is about to test the PPV market.

It’s not that he hasn’t been marketed properly because it’s that Boxing is a niche sport in the States and boxers popularity can only reach so far unless they cross over into the mainstream and Wilder for a American Fighters up to this point has been marketed great

Like other niche sports ( ie Snowboarding =Shaun White , Cycling = Lance Armstrong ) Right now The States only has the attention span for 1 boxer at time to be the face of the sport and while he’s not there yet if he keeps winning Wilder has put himself in the best position to be the new face of the sport among current fighters

Tiger & Jordan had the financial backing of billion dollar companies to hype them up and sell their goods and make them household names to non sport fans , These companies don’t get behind boxers

Even Floyd who marketed himself into the mainstream wasn’t endorsed by corporate America. But he’s a genius at making himself known and didn’t need them to succeed but what he did is f.ucking damn near impossible.
Boxing was a niche sport in the UK but AJ came along with the right marketing and made it popular.

Your just making excuses, Wilder is supposed the backing Al Haymon the super manager who you guys claim is way better than Hearn.

Tiger & Jordan earnt the backing of the billion dollar companies by proving they was the best by competing with and beating the best they wasn't born with it.

Whether it's Wilders fault or not he has only just started with the top comp after 39 fights you shouldn't expect billion dollar handouts for this and blame it on race when it you don't get them.
Jax teller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 07:08 AM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1311 Post(s)
Southpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 31,747.28
The Maidana Team - LoadedWraps A foot soldier of NSB! - LoadedWraps Keep speaking on this brother.  Don't let it go. - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheldon312 View Post
As you all know, I have been very critical of Wilder's boxing ability and the opposition he has faced, but I cannot continue to criticize this man and look at him as an enemy. As an American, i'm a hypocrite. During the olympics, no matter what sport, i'm rooting for the American. In boxing, it is the opposite. America hasn't had a superstar HW since Tyson and Holyfield. Wilder has the ability to be a superstar but due to lack of promotion, being avoided, and racism he has received the shorter end of the stick compared to the likes of Canelo and AJ(who lives in a much less-racist country compared to the US)

Let's just call it what it is, Wilder is hated in the US because he is an African American who is not afraid to speak on racial issues. It's funny how we all fall head over heels over fighters like Spence, Thurman, and Crawford but when was the last time any of these guys ever mentioned a thing about the struggle of African Americans in the United States? Wilder is the only American fighter we have who is not afraid to speak his mind. As you all know, I am a huge AJ fan but, now, I want, and hope, that Wilder will be the undisputed HW champion of the world.

Yes, Wilder is sloppy. Yes, he isn't the most technical fighter out there. But, one thing is for certain, he is a KO king, he's charismatic, he's entertaining, and he is a Champion.

BOMB SQUAD!!!!!!

HAHA!!! Why would he be afraid?? There is absolutely ZERO repercussions for an african american to speak about race.
Southpawology is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
interview, made, radio, rahim, wilder

User Tag List