Porter vs Pacquiao who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Showtime" by UD.

Comment

since broner was able to drop Porter, I'll still give this 50/50. I'll say Pacquiao wins 6-6 114-1113 from knocking porter down

Comment

I love Manny but I'll go with Porter.

Comment

Porter is one of the most inaccurate, ineffective punchers I have ever seen.

If you think he can hurt Pacquiao you're out of your ****ing mind. I doubt he can even land. They are dimensions apart in terms of skill.

Pacquiao would have him figured out within 5 rounds.

Comment

Anyone here favors porter but If this fight happen pac will be the huge favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              Anyone here favors porter but If this fight happen pac will be the huge favorite.
              If this fight happens, I would bet the whole house on Pacquiao, and my nuts.

I don't see any way porter wins. Unless Pac suddenly becomes shot to shlt and gets arthritis on fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                If this fight happens, I would bet the whole house on Pacquiao, and my nuts.

I don't see any way porter wins. Unless Pac suddenly becomes shot to shlt and gets arthritis on fight night.
                Pac is level above on almost current current ww today that's why even an old and past prime pac is still very hard to beat.

Comment

Manny doesn't want Porter problems right now, as sad as that is to say.

Comment

Working...
                  X