opinion on lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
    So let me get this right....
    Wilder (40-0) he's undefeated and fights nothing but bums (says his critics)
    GGG (37-0-1)he's undefeated and fights nothing but bums (says his critics)
    Garcia (38-0)he's undefeated, 4 divsion champion
    Crawford (32-0)he's undefeated, UNIFIED 140, moved up a division
    Canelo (52-1-1) easily has the best RESUME in boxing

Loma (11-1) has 11 fights and 1 lost to Salido

HE'S Top Ten and I have presented the reasons as to WHY

ps....skin color doesnt get you any points in my book
    He's p4o because he does things in the ring none of those guys you mentioned could even come close too. He has 12 fight and already has a better resume then most.
    If your insecure keep it to yourself, you sound like a women

Comment

Super Salido
      alot of boxers have went 12-0 to start their careers (loma is 11-1)
      Oh my bad, Mikey beat the fore mentioned Super Salido, and became a 4 div champ.

no points for skin color
      You think Henry Armstrong, Alexis Arguello, Bernard Hopkins and Juan Manuel Marquez are inferior to any boxer that started their careers unbeaten?

Exposed as a casual.

Comment

A highly skilled entertaining fighter, I enjoy watching him fight.

Comment

Originally posted by johnston View Post
          he's p4o because he does things in the ring none of those guys you mentioned could even come close too. He has 12 fight and already has a better resume then most.
          If your insecure keep it to yourself, you sound like a women
          like what, being undefeated? My bad defeated

Comment

like what, being undefeated? My bad defeated
            When's the last time he even lost a round? Or even came close? He's the most dominant guy in this sport. Accept it

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              You think Henry Armstrong, Alexis Arguello, Bernard Hopkins and Juan Manuel Marquez are inferior to any boxer that started their careers unbeaten?

Exposed as a casual.
              They kept proving themselves, this one hasnt.
              I live in America, the land where they give white people points just for competing.......He lost to a guy that another boxer actually beat and is still undefeated and a 4 div champ. but some people (we know who) think that if you lose to the very same guy....that makes you better. which is a symptom of the Divided States of America

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                When's the last time he even lost a round? Or even came close? He's the most dominant guy in this sport. Accept it
                Wilder has KO'd every opponent he's faced
                AJ has KO'd 20/21
                BOTH IN THE HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISION

this proves my previous point, about color and their opinions, AND THEY'RE UNDEFEATED. but loma is dominant we know this trick in america

Comment

Wilder has KO'd every opponent he's faced
                  AJ has KO'd 20/21
                  BOTH IN THE HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISION

this proves my previous point, about color and their opinions, AND THEY'RE UNDEFEATED. but loma is dominant we know this trick in america
                  You people who cry race are spineless worms who can't help but play the victim. don't try and call yourself a man if you want to complain like a child.

You clearly don't have an understanding of this sport so I'm just gonna move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                    to SUPER SALIDO

Comment

They kept proving themselves, this one hasnt.
                      I live in America, the land where they give white people points just for competing.......He lost to a guy that another boxer actually beat and is still undefeated and a 4 div champ. but some people (we know who) think that if you lose to the very same guy....that makes you better. which is a symptom of the Divided States of America
                      You are also very insecure about skin color and have a major bout of xenophobia so it sort of evens out from your imaginary views. It's a mental block that won't allow you to assess things correctly.

Henry Armstrong is widely considered the second best boxer ever, certainly top 5 (google him since you're likely unfamiliar with him) he lsot his debut to Al Lovino who finished 8-7-3 and had a loss against a guy calledBobby Burns who was 6-11-3 so by your logic Burns is better than Armstrong obviously. So is Burns the GOAT or was Armstrong just trash?

Then we've got the case of the legendary Clint Mitchell who thrashed Bernard Hopkins on his debut. The amazing Mitchell lost to some 5-4 nobody and ended his career 3-1-1 yet you think they are all better than Trinidad, De La Hoya, Wright, Tarver. I mean that's really stupid and your racial bias is making you look even dumber than normal.

A white guy from the Ukraine doesn't get "extra points", he actually is handicapped by that and has to do more to prove himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X