This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Recover From and Avoid Cardiac Arrest

Dale was rushed to Makati Med last Tuesday early morning. He is now recuperating after a stent in the left ventricle.

Doctors at Makati Med swear that stenting or bypassing arteries is a life saving procedure and we are grateful for what they have done.

Due to what happened to my brother, I started researching about heart attacks and how to prevent them from happening.

I found a way to make my brother heart attack proof so that his heart disease can be arrested and reversed

check out this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYTf0z_zVs0

Many people say change in diet is radical. I'll tell you what I find to be radical:

Radical is when you get your chest cut open arteries from legs and arms stripped and connected around the blockages, a year or two later, more stents, bypass, heart failure, heart transplant (if your lucky).

That's the way this disease progresses. Don't let it take over. MAKE IT GO AWAY. Go to the link I posted above and educate yourselves. Knowledge is power!

I also learned that in the Philippines, there is a group of cardio vascular doctors who are practicing chelation theraphy. It is a process of intravenous administering of amino-acid and nutrients to declog the circulatory system. It remains a center of controversy in the medical world, But some veteran cardiologist swear by this alternative therapy.

I talked to no less than 28 of their patients (most are moneyed people) and all are very happy with their transformation after completing the therapy.

Check ninyo mga kabayan. Kahit wala pang experiences ng heart attacks ay nagpapagamot sa kanila.

Estuita Medical Inc. sa Taft Ave near Gil Puyat

Hindi ko alam kung ano sasabihin ko pero isasama ko sa mga dasal ko ang daliang pagaling ni pareng Dale.

Comment

Sorry to hear this. Glad he made it to the hospital and I hope he has a full recovery.

Comment

Bro, tell Dale get well soon. His lounge brothers, definitely, hoping for his quick recovery.

PS: wag mo syang papuntahin sa pinoy lang. Nakakapagpainit ng dugo ang mga bebot dun.

Comment

Thanks bros kads,Tbear,and led.

He is okay now but was ordered by doctors to take a full week of rest. No strenuous activities, not even going up and down the stairs. He can do some normal walking on the 2nd week and progressing to brisk walking after a month.

He is expected to have full recovery in three months. Ako muna open ng account niya dito for a week lang naman.

Makati Med charges exorbitant fees

His wife paid 702K for ER services, all sorts of Lab test, ICU, angiogram, one stent angioplasty. Health care in the country is business.
          Last edited by Daniel Alpha; 09-08-2013, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
            Bro, tell Dale get well soon. His lounge brothers, definitely, hoping for his quick recovery.

PS: wag mo syang papuntahin sa pinoy lang. Nakakapagpainit ng dugo ang mga bebot dun.
            okay bro...madalas nga niya silipin yun mga chias dun pag hindi nakatingin esmi niya.
            Last edited by Daniel Alpha; 09-08-2013, 06:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Alpha View Post
              Thanks bros kads,Tbear,and led.

He is okay now but was ordered by doctors to take a full week of rest. No strenuous activities, not even going up and down the stairs. He can do some normal walking on the 2nd week and progressing to brisk walking after a month.

He is expected to have full recovery in three months. Ako muna open ng account niya dito for a week lang naman.

Makati Med charges exorbitant fees

His wife paid 702K for ER services, all sorts of Lab test, ICU, angiogram, one stent angioplasty. Health care in the country is business.
              Good to know that Dale's on his way to full recovery, pareng Daniel.

Parang mas malakas maka heart attack yung 702k na binayaran dun sa MMC.

Palagay ko na stress yan si Dale sa caso ni napoles at ng pdaf.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                Good to know that Dale's on his way to full recovery, pareng Daniel.

Parang mas malakas maka heart attack yung 702k na binayaran dun sa MMC.

Palagay ko na stress yan si Dale sa caso ni napoles at ng pdaf.
                dami niya stress pareng kadz. Mga senatong dami problem nila hehe.

yung 702K may discount pa yan dahil doctor yung sister namin na asawa ni serv.

Comment

tell dale to get well soon bro.. kaya let us all watch our diet..

Comment

Best wishes, Dale. I hope that you're back in the swing very soon. I am praying for you to have a complete recovery.

Comment

Working...
                    X