No announcement yet.

If Joshua is 100% natural

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
    Alcohol is a drug, just mostly legal around the world and more dangerous to society than weed.
    There's no use. Some people would rather just sit in the corner with their fingers in their ears.

Comment

if he is he needs to get off it, that size imo is hurting him more than helping him in that ring.

Comment

Tyson used a fake dick with a sack of someone elses piss. They all cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          There's no use. Some people would rather just sit in the corner with their fingers in their ears.

Agree, and for the most part are ignorant to what drugs are.

For instance, they "HATE" cannabis, cocaine, heroin and other drugs their whole life because it's illegal, then they get sick or their loved ones do..........cannabis, cocaine, heroin and other drugs are used to stop the pain........ that "HATE" suddenly becomes irrelevant.

Comment

Agree, and for the most part are ignorant to what drugs are.

For instance, they "HATE" cannabis, cocaine, heroin and other drugs their whole life because it's illegal, then they get sick or their loved ones do..........cannabis, cocaine, heroin and other drugs are used to stop the pain........ that "HATE" suddenly becomes irrelevant.
            yeah. I can't hate though. I was one of those people. I believed all the BS they shoved down my throat about cannabis but now I can honestly say I wouldn't be alive today without it.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
              extremely suspicious. him and errol spence are the two most obvious roiders in the sport. roid bellies, roid nipples, steroid power punches. etc. etc.
              Damn dude, so everyone with puffy nipples is on roids? wow thats the most ignorant bullcrap ive heard all year

its a naturally occurring problem thats caused by hormonal imbalance during teen years

i know all this because i have it as well and i sure as fk didnt take any steroids

Comment

yeah. I can't hate though. I was one of those people. I believed all the BS they shoved down my throat about cannabis but now I can honestly say I wouldn't be alive today without it.

I'm jealous of your law changes, the UK is so far behind, they will see the cannabis trade being taken away from them in the future.

The people at the top are the ones creating a monopoly for themselves in this country and trying to stop anyone from taking it.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...nabis-12701871

Comment

I'm jealous of your law changes, the UK is so far behind, they will see the cannabis trade being taken away from them in the future.

The people at the top are the ones creating a monopoly for themselves in this country and trying to stop anyone from taking it.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...nabis-12701871
                  there's always a profit to be had. Don't get it twisted, it's only getting legal here to line the pockets of our politicians. Our prime minster has a huge interest (45% i think?) of the company that produces the largest amount of cannabis in the country.

Comment

there's always a profit to be had. Don't get it twisted, it's only getting legal here to line the pockets of our politicians. Our prime minster has a huge interest (45% i think?) of the company that produces the largest amount of cannabis in the country.

I see that, at least it's change, alcohol was the same, it's something to tax and profit from but at least it's not prohibition.

Comment

Alcohol is a drug, just mostly legal around the world and more dangerous to society than weed.
                      No boxer should be doing drugs period weed included. If anyone boxer can be seen with weed or smoke it then I don’t trust them enough not to be doing other stuff. If drinking a beer is a drug to you and your countrymen then great add it to the list.

Comment

Working...
                      X