Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are bitcoin dudes always so defensive?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    They're really no different than any other group of jackasses on the internet who get butthurt when you criticize something they like.
    This basically.

Comment

Lol i invested 70 bucks into this cryptocurrency **** last year. It went all the way up to a value of 6000, then i lost it. Dont buy into this crap

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
        people almost always feel the need to justify their purchases or investments, its like video game nerds who argue about xbox and PlayStation being better or not...
        at least that's not debatable anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
          at least that's not debatable anymore
          Which is better?

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
            Which is better?
            xbox is a nice system with a more accessible online setup but the PS4 pro games look so much nicer that I'd only get the XBOX for exclusives and playing online with plebs at work

Comment

Denial,,, it’s just not a river in Egypt

Comment

i see alot of guys on here are into stocks but not crypto.

You guys are missing out. Next year, I will be making 7 figures off of it and ill come on here and say i told you so.

We are not too far away from a cashless society and many people are going to be left in the dust.

There will be a change of wealth. Remember where you heard this.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  i see alot of guys on here are into stocks but not crypto.

You guys are missing out. Next year, I will be making 7 figures off of it and ill come on here and say i told you so.

We are not too far away from a cashless society and many people are going to be left in the dust.

There will be a change of wealth. Remember where you heard this.
                  Lmao..

Post your actual positions right now, and update everytime you trade

Comment

Working...
                  X