Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your opinions on Jaime Munguia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your opinions on Jaime Munguia?

And what would you like to see him do in the next 12-24 months?

Fun to watch. And it still pisses me off when I think about how his team was gonna sell him to GGG in May.

I'd like to see him step it up a notch. Two good step up fights for him:

Tony Harrison and

Comment

And J-Rock who is ranked #2 by the WBO

Comment

Kid is a monster but clearly has his flaws especially how wild he throws his punches. Think j rock, and trout would be a good test. I think he should get in a couple more fights before he goes at hurd, lara, charlo, and even brook.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Fun to watch. And it still pisses me off when I think about how his team was gonna sell him to GGG in May.

I'd like to see him step it up a notch. Two good step up fights for him:

Tony Harrison and

Lubin said the same thing about Charlo. I'm surprised he's still this ****y after getting embarrassed.

Comment

I don't like that fight for Lubin. Munguia is a big mfer & Lubin isn't. Idk if Munguia punches harder than Charlo or not, but Lubin probably don't wanna find out. Lubin needs to ease himself into top guys slower & thats not Munguia.

Idk that Harrison should be wanting that fight either, but he's a older cat so he needs to make moves so I think that fight makes more sense.

Comment

Very good fighter...but gets hit too much. Still has to develop alot before he can beat Hurd and Charlo

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                And what would you like to see him do in the next 12-24 months?
                He's strong (beast), tall, young (21), smart dude (didn't agree to fight GGG) and he should get better.

He's a bit too face first and stiff, it doesn't show a lot because he never fought a sharp shooter and his height has been protecting him from vicious punches.

I would be high on him if he hired a guy like Robert Garcia but if he continues with that Pancho Bar fight style he might hit a rock when he face somebody in the top 4.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                  He's strong (beast), tall, young (21), smart dude (didn't agree to fight GGG) and he should get better.
                  He did agree to fight him and GGG accepted. The Nevada State Athletic Commission was the one who wouldn't sanction the fight. His team was about to cash him out early

Comment

He did agree to fight him and GGG accepted. The Nevada State Athletic Commission was the one who wouldn't sanction the fight. His team was about to cash him out early
                    He admitted lately he wasn't ready for him wich I think is smart.

Hence why he should hire a real team.

Comment

Working...
                    X