No announcement yet.

InfoWars app Banned by Apple

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    Jones has been talking sheet for years then this year he started attacking China gues what happened nxt?

Yeah Gina has nothing to do with this

China has no influence like that over Apple.

Jones has been attacking his own country's folk enough for Apple to drop his app.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
      China has no influence like that over Apple.

Jones has been attacking his own country's folk enough for Apple to drop his app.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        The main stream media help promote a conspiracy that started the Iraq war and they're still soldiers dying from it today, Obama singlehandedly ruined western Europe.

Now if you think Alex Jones should be banned and not 1 person has died from any of his conspiracies, you must want the main stream media silenced as well, since they helped Bush promote wars, helped Obama with Syria and Libya. I'm not good with math, but I think that's a lot more than Alex Jones and his conspiracies.
        That's a non sequitur.

My position is that anyone who lied about WMDs should be punished inline with the severity of their crime - which is global in scale.

I'd happily see Bush Jr in jail for war crimes. Anyone who supported his farcical invasion of the middle east - whilst knowing how dubious the intelligence was - should also be paying the price.

My countrymen got dragged into that war, people I know went over and fought. Bush Jr, and his supporters, have a lot of blood on their hands.

Comment

Very true regarding Bush however the US was hungry for war at that time. 9/11 was akin to Pearl Harbor. We were attacked and went to war. Unfortunately we went to war against a country/a leader of that country, that was holding that entire region together and that happened to have nothing to do with 9/11.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            Yall laughing now coz its in favor of ur side

But watch when it comes back and bite yall in the future

Just like what yall corrupt democrats did with electing scotus, now it backfired and nothing yall can do to stop us from gettin our scotus up there
            Not even close. Those idiots are laughing and they're taking it up the b-hole just like the red pill brigade. EVERYONE is getting penetrated right now and going forward forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
              If companies decide to ban people who spread dangerous lies, then I can live with that.

Free speech is a right that comes with responsibilities. If people can't meet their responsibilities, then they forfeit that right.

But it shouldn't be limited to just one type of dangerous, deceitful asshole. It should include anyone who does the same thing.

That is working on the assumption that Jones is being kicked off platforms for the content of his shows, and not for other reasons - such as breaching various terms of use etc.
              "Dangerous lies?" WTF are you talking about, puppet boy?

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                "Dangerous lies?" WTF are you talking about, puppet boy?
                Be honest about one thing in your life. Agree that I would be wasting my time in having anything to do with you.

I dare you.

Comment

Be honest about one thing in your life. Agree that I would be wasting my time in having anything to do with you.

I dare you.
                  There you go again, junior. You know NOTHING about the person you have just now addressed. One retort. One sliver. One centimeter. One fraction. That's all an ignorant moron like yourself needs to declare himself master surveyor of all he sees. JUST like Alex Jones, right idiot child? All you needed was one CNN story. One NYT article to tell you how you should feel about that.. If we ever meet I'll show you my d*ck and tell you it's a lollipop. You'll believe me.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                    There you go again, junior. You know NOTHING about the person you have just now addressed. One retort. One sliver. One centimeter. One fraction. That's all an ignorant moron like yourself needs to declare himself master surveyor of all he sees. JUST like Alex Jones, right idiot child? All you needed was one CNN story. One NYT article to tell you how you should feel about that.. If we ever meet I'll show you my d*ck and tell you it's a lollipop. You'll believe me.
                    I can deal with talking to people with most types of limits. Limited intellect, limited experience. I am generous and inclusive.

What I can't deal with is people with limited integrity.

Be better.

Comment

I can deal with talking to people with most types of limits. Limited intellect, limited experience. I am generous and inclusive.

What I can't deal with is people with limited integrity.

Be better.
                      Better to what? The scourge of human intelligence - idiots like you? You're a plague. I've been off and on this forum for more than a decade and I've never told somebody to swallow my d*ck before. You're special, trick.

Be grateful.

Comment

Working...
                      X