Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo-Smith HBO PPV replay averages 459K viewers. Lowest HBO boxing rating ever!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My god Canelo haters are just flat out embarrassing.

every chance they get they try to bash the guy not realizing there just adding to his popularity.

Keep up the great work idiots Canelo thanks you.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      My god Canelo haters are just flat out embarrassing.

every chance they get they try to bash the guy not realizing there just adding to his popularity.

Keep up the great work idiots Canelo thanks you.
      But it's not working, his popularity is dropping. As you'd expect being boxings laughing stock.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        But it's not working, his popularity is dropping. As you'd expect being boxings laughing stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          Did you just compare numbers on a fight from last week vs one from like 40 years ago ? Lololololololol
          Went over your head too. See previous page if you need it explained.

Comment

Keep making ****ty fights HBO

Comment

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
              in other news, i dont see how this college football crap gets so many viewers smh....
              Its crazy 89% of collage football games are blowouts, I don't know boxing in dying in the USA

Comment

They really missed out on a chance to increase Canelo's popularity by not having this particular fight on regular HBO. Putting the Smith fight on ppv, not only prevented casual observers from watching, it hurts your loyal audience as well.

I said the same thing about the Golovkin/Lemieux fight, if this had been on regular HBO where it belonged, they'd be high five'ing right now with the likely high ratings and strong attendance.

It'll be interesting to see how poorly Ward/Kovalev and Pacquiao/Vargas do. If Golovkin/Jacobs goes the ppv route, they better have a strong marketing campaign or they'll go to **** as well. Meanwhile, Nov.12, UFC 205 might do 2mill buys.

Comment

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
                  in other news, i dont see how this college football crap gets so many viewers smh....
                  Word
                  10 characters

Comment

'The Canelo era'.

Comment

Working...
                    X