No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Derevyanchenko Mandatory Formally Ordered By IBF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo should honor the mandatory.

In the meantime Golovkin can fight Andrade (after Steve Rolls.)

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
      i think you are talking to the wrong fan base, im a canelo fan and i want him to fight andrade in september... you will hardly find any canelo fans that dont want that fight neither anyone making excuses as to why the fight shouldnt happen...
      the ibf are the ones messing things up...
      serg could be a tune up fight for december...
      I hear ya; Andrade by far would be the more hotly contested fight betweeen the two.

Howbeit the more challenging one as well. It's because Demetrius knows how to box, can move his feet, a southpaw and won't stand still for a good shot.

It would go the full 12 round distance and whether he puts in enough work to win the decision would be up to the three judges.

Comment

• IBF looks like the most resolute sanctioning body for boxing. How are they not rated than the WBC?

Comment

• IBF looks like the most resolute sanctioning body for boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Since you are NOT a Sergiy fan WTF are you??? a 100% POS TROLL!!!
            100% means I'm perfect. Sorry to burst you bubble but that's not the case. However I do study your posts in order to improve in that area. You're a wonderful role model.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oshio View Post
              IBF looks like the most resolute sanctioning body for boxing. How are they not rated than the WBC?

because their rankings are awful, causing them to mandate lesser fights that disrupt/prevent genuine opportunities for divisional supremacy

e.g. stripping Tyson Fury after 8 days to order Martin vs Glazkov

being resolute, is not being accurate..... and in some cases, is not only unhelpful it becomes disruptive

enforcing mando's is a good thing, but like a wise man once said.....

" if you have nothing good to say, then keep your mouth shut "

Comment

• This is where ShaneMosley gets betch slapped! What's the date of the article?

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                You bumped a thread from before everything occurred.

He fought Jacobs and won the IBF to add to the WBC and WBA belts in May.

In July, the IBF ordered a mandatory.

Canelo threw the IBF away and fought Kovalev in a new weight division in November.

So you bumping a thread from January of 2019 doesn’t apply to anything that happened in July of 2019.

You might be the stupidest person I’ve ever interacted with in my entire life.
                You wants some salt for them fries?

Comment

Working...
                X