Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simple question. Do you believe that GOD spoke to the men that wrote the Bible?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    Why do 1bad and Dempsey literally post right after each other in every thread lol.
    Ghost is cool. 1sad65 is just a lonely guy with no friends and no one to talk to. Very sad existence.

Comment

Originally posted by Crying Brandon View Post
      No way in Hell amigo considering that the most famous mortal in the world every year is always the best football/soccer/futbol @ the moment & those cats are always vocally religious + credit GOD & the prophet they believe in for their success.

Religion won't ever fumble due to this mostly imo, when $h1t goes down people will convert, repent & watch it unfold. Pre 2069

I'll take the over on the Jesus coming back by 2069.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        People who claim to speak to God make a damn good living in this country.
        Lets not go that far now. Granted you can make a good living if you work the "I talk to god" hustle, but you could be sleeping outside a McDonalds hoping someone brings you out a McDouble too so it can go either way if you don't have a plan.

Comment

Ghost is cool. 1sad65 is just a lonely guy with no friends and no one to talk to. Very sad existence.
          I do fine, my son.

Nice house in a nice neighborhood, great wife, 3 cars (including a nice street rod as a toy ), good job, nest egg, retirement accounts, and plenty of disposable income.

Yup, that's a real sad existence.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Lets not go that far now. Granted you can make a good living if you work the "I talk to god" hustle, but you could be sleeping outside a McDonalds hoping someone brings you out a McDouble too so it can go either way if you don't have a plan.
            I'm talking the ones who do it for a living. The guy sleeping outside a McDonald's needs to get off drugs, open a storefront church and say the same things he was saying outside the McDonald's. Tax free money.

Comment

I'm talking the ones who do it for a living. The guy sleeping outside a McDonald's needs to get off drugs, open a storefront church and say the same things he was saying outside the McDonald's. Tax free money.
              As usual, you completely missed the other guy's point.

Hate and intolerance has made you even more stupid than the typical gruber.

Comment

Anybody claiming they're hearing voices from a magic spirit in the sky actually SHOULD have a mental evaluation. I wish it really was the way Ghostofdempsey claimed it is. If you're hearing voices you shouldn't be able to own a gun, drivers license, or vote. The only reason people legitimize a person hearing voices in their head is because they say it's God.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... people might "believe" in whatever they want to believe in...

... what's your actual problem with this?
                  Big bro.. I’m foaming at the mouth..... I’ll sit this one out.. I could go all Hebrew on these kids....Latin

Suffice it to say, most of his apostles were from the rabbinical class, I’m from the warrior class...the goy, oh vey.....pinche pendejos...

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    I do fine, my son.

Nice house in a nice neighborhood, great wife, 3 cars (including a nice street rod as a toy ), good job, nest egg, retirement accounts, and plenty of disposable income.

Yup, that's a real sad existence.
                    That’s basic jewish 101... shalom.

Comment

Anybody claiming they're hearing voices from a magic spirit in the sky actually SHOULD have a mental evaluation. I wish it really was the way Ghostofdempsey claimed it is. If you're hearing voices you shouldn't be able to own a gun, drivers license, or vote. The only reason people legitimize a person hearing voices in their head is because they say it's God.
                      Lets talk about that for a second......

There are LOTS of suicidal and paranoid people that swear that they hear voices speaking to them who they claim it's God speaking to them.

Comment

Working...
                      X