Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] EARLY UNFAIR STOPPAGE AT THE HANDS OF BOXING WORST Ref MORA! SHOULD BE FIRED!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] EARLY UNFAIR STOPPAGE AT THE HANDS OF BOXING WORST Ref MORA! SHOULD BE FIRED!

Rigo would body bag Ceja if it continued.

Rigo has a real mean streak going!

Comment

Can see his legs aren't under him still right at the end and his eyes are glazed as hell.

Looked early but when you see him long after its been waved off I think it was actually the right call. He got up way too quick.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post

The knockdown was brutal but give the fughin guy a chance
        You know he’s fughed , jump in the minute he does not return fire
        I was actually impressed with the way he got back to his feet
        I think it looked worst than it was
        Then again I don’t think he could of turned the tide

Comment

Let's not pretend that Rigo wouldn't have blasted him out. That was a sledgehammer of a left hand he landed.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Can see his legs aren't under him still right at the end and his eyes are glazed as hell.

Looked early but when you see him long after its been waved off I think it was actually the right call. He got up way too quick.
            Agreed. The stoppage looked early on the surface. Closer observation shows that Ceja was Jello-O. He would’ve gotten annihilated if allowed to continue. This is rare-form Rigo, the one few ever got to see. He was in seek-and-destroy mode tonight. 38 years old...still shocking power.

Comment

Definitely a terrible stoppage. Unless the guy was getting wrecked for awhile, no reason for that.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                That was a sledgehammer of a left hand he landed.
                For real. Ceja somehow managed to get up quickly, but was out on his feet.

Comment

Rather that than seeing the guy end up like Cota. He wasnt going to recover. Rigo looked bored when he threw that. It was too easy

Comment

That was a straight BS stoppage and you can just see PBC didn’t want another disaster on their hands so they robbed Ceja who was beating the ****t outta Rigo. Ceja got up and was not wobbling whe he got up he was ready to go but Pbc had a little talk with mora before the fight.

Horrible stoppage and that POS ref Mora should be fired.

Comment

Working...
                    X